⚪Episode 2⚪

Bell ringed- school is gonna start. Everyone ran to the classes but Anna was still standing on the floor.

🟣Anna:- Anyone doesn't like me. God please be kind enough to me🥺😭 Help me to find a kind friend. (She was walking slowly to her class.)

⚫Drake:-Ahh.. That girl ohh my godd. She's so pretty. What should be her class? And her name?

Anna saw Drake and suddenly looked at the floor shyly and confusedly. And after passing his class she saw that he's in special degree class room.

🟣 Anna's pov:- He's clever than I think ? But I want to hit that girls and hit him😡. I hate them a lot They were so bad 😒🙄

Is this my class ? ................. Yeah got it here's my name displaying on the board.

🟣Anna:- sorry sir. Today I missed my bus 🤕

⚪Sir :- it doesn't matter Anna. Welcome to our class 😄

🟣Anna :- thank you sir🥰

Few months had spent.......

(Drake is going to tell Anna that he has a crush on her.)

🟣Anna:- (thinking) why this bully is coming towards to me 🙄😐

⚫Drake:- I love you.

🟣Anna:- w-w-what y-you love me ?

⚫Drake:- yea. I don't have time to waste. You've to love me😏. I'm leaving

🟣Anna:- n-no. 🤕I-I don't know. (She got afraided to him.)

⚫Drake:- I'm not gonna say it again (he screamed)

(Anna started crying)

⚫Drake :- hey girl. Think twice what I asked. I'm leaving

Even you don't like me, you've to be mine 🤷🏻‍♂️bye baby girl (he whispered to her ear and she cried again)

🟣Anna:- w-w-what? Baby girl? (She confused and turned back to go her class while crying)

⚫Drake:- let's see. One day you have to love me

He screamed

Few months had spent..........

Actually Anna hadn't any idea about him. He looks handsome and tall. But he's the leader of the gang team of their school. His personality scars and blushes Anna at the same time. Since that day when Drake asked Anna to start a affair, Drake didn't care Anna. Even he didn't look at her.

At the school canteen :...................

Anna was getting her lunch at the canteen. Drake came to there but didn't see Anna.

So Anna finished her lunch and readying to go to the class

Anna didn't see Drake and Drake didn't see Anna. So both they came infront of them and suddenly they made an accident. Drake's lunch was thrown to Anna's uniform. Drake didn't expect this tho.

what the shit this man made 😠. Ugh my uniform.

🟣Anna :- What the hell man. Don't you have eyes even

(she angrily screamed at Drake and suddenly realized that boy was Drake.)

"Y-you ?" She got panicked, afraided and ashamed.

⚫ Drake:- hey be calm

Anna didn't want to stay at canteen anymore. So she walked at to the rest room.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Sorry I'm bad at disturbing the scenes. Anyway I'm writing this to stop wasting my time tho.

Everyone be safe ❤️