⚪Episode 5⚪

(She woke up from such a comfortable bed around 6.00 a m. Looked around and couldn't understand what's going on..... Finally she barely remembered what happened last night. When she realized that she got kidnapped, she cried a lot and went to the door.)

Anna's pov :- what the hell going on????😨 I'm kidnapped????? What should I do now.w. Drake?? 😠 He-he's like a devil 😥 How can I live with him. Help me goddd...😥 The door was locked. I can't even find my phone to call police...😭😭

Anna :- HELP ME SOMEONE...... PLEASE PLEASE 😭😭 (she was yelling to the air.) I wanna go home...... Lemme goooo PLEASE.

She cried one or two hours without stopping at the bottom of the door.... Suddenly someone has knocked the door. Ah- it was Drake. He slowly opened the door..

Anna was on the floor and leaning against the wall.. she was hiding her face in knees......

Drake's pov :- Uuhh man !!! She's so pretty ..

Drake :- hey babyyy.. Did you wake-up?? Oh why are you crying 😨
He sat on the floor to go closer to Anna. He touched her gently.

Anna got her head away signing that she doesn't like him . And she started to cry again. Anna looked at Drake's eyes.

Anna :- please 😥 Can you??? L-let me goo😭 (Those pretty puppy eyes made Drake's heart melt.)

He kept the eye contact and went to her eyes and told,

Drake :- You're my wife right now 😏So this is not ILLEGAL babyy

Anna :- (she started cry loudly.) WHAT DO YOU WANT??????

Drake:- just YOU

Anna :- I'm innocent. Please leave me alone... I'm begging 😭

Drake:- why should I ???? (Drake got Anna to Hibs hands and tightly hold her cause she was trying to escape)

Anna :- W-what are you DOING?? 😠 Do not touch me

(When she tell that, he threw her to the bed.)

Ouch ! 😖What did you do ?? (She asked so cutely.. ) actually her face face like a baby. And the voice tooo.

Since this fucking now , you CANNOT gimme commands .. got it ???

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Is this good???? 🥺 Btw this is my first story 🥺

And hope you like this ❤️