⚪ Episode 4⚪

He kissed her lips 💋 gently and lovely.

..... Even he is a bad boy he had a lots of love for Anna. 
Only anna was able to melt his heart.  But Drake didn't want to show his soft love for her. So that's the reason what the Anna see Drake as a bad boy.

Drake hold her in his hands and she was so much light. And according to his strength she wasn't heavy to his strong hands. 💪)

Drake sent a text message to one of his bodyguard to come to the school party.

Drake's bodyguard:- ugh ... it's 10:00 p.m. in here. even he has many cars why he told me to come😑 I should go suddenly if I late he will get angry. 

..............time passed................

(He came to the place within 20 minutes. Drake was in rest room yet with Anna. so suddenly bodyguard informed Drake that he came)

Drake went out in back door .some students saw Drake and Anna .but they didn't care it, cause all of were afraid to Drake.

Drake:- man ! you got the best vehicle to this work. (He wanted a black one) I want to go my home not the father's one.

(Bodyguard and the driver went to the front sheet and Drake went to the back sheets with Anna)

Drake:- I want two female guards, a chef and 20 male guardians to that home.

Bodyguard:- okay sir I got it

Drake:- I want just now, to my home and don't let father to know this.

Bodyguard:- o-okay sir I'll send.

(Drake kept Anna's head on his chest ,cause and she was too shorter than him)

Drake:- sleepwell my little girl. (He genetly touched her short blonde hair)

Next morning........

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

What would be her reaction tho. 😐. Meet u at the next part. Stay safe everyone ❤️💫