CHAPTER 3

Chu Wang Fei Chapter 3: break off an engagement

Good!" As everyone knows, for the request of Yunqian Meng, the Queen Mother actually agreed to it!

"But, you have to remember, you can't sneak into it!" Just when the Queen's gaze swept the wound on the head of Yunqian's dream, but added such a sentence, it seems that he was worried that Yunqian Meng would see Chen Wang lose his mind again!

Listening to the warnings in the words of the Queen Mother, Yun Qianmeng bowed his head slightly and calmly and calmly said "Yes!"

"Clouds also go with the mourners! After all, you are the father of the dream!" The Queen Mother immediately turned to the opening of Yun Xuan, but the shrewd eyes were full of blame, seemingly accusing Yun Xuanzhi of not caring. daughter!

I noticed that the Queen Mother’s dissatisfaction with her, Yun Xuan’s eyes lifted her eyes and looked down on the clouds and dreams, and this respectfully said, “I’m going to follow the Queen’s purpose!”

The group of people walked slowly to the Golden Temple under the leadership of the Queen Mother...

Perhaps the Queen Mother’s compassionate cloud has a slowdown on his head, but he happened to give Yun Qianmen a familiar time with various character relationships...

"We are looking at the Queen Mother! Hey, what's wrong with Miss Yun? Why is it covered with blood?" When Yunqian Meng combed the fragments in his head, there was a slap in front of him, and the cynical voice paused the steps at the foot of everyone. Come down!

"Why is Chu Xiang here?" Seeing someone who publicly took the cloud and dreams to say things, too much color behind the back, the voice is unpleasant!

Yun Xuanzhi is also full of face, but the lips are leaking his anger...

Yun Qianmeng looked up slightly, and his eyes crossed the front of the Queen Mother. He saw a man with a smirk at the entrance to the Golden Temple. He saw that he was wearing a formal suit, and his long body was lined with noble and unusual, especially he If the knife is cut, the eyebrows are like ink paintings, the faces are like peach petals, and the eyes are like autumn waves. At this time, they are staring at them like laughing and laughing. It makes this person look very beautiful, and it is even more noticeable than the indifferent Chen Wang!

The Queen Mother just called him "Chu Xiang", I am afraid that this person is the famous Zuo Xiangchu flying in the West Chu State!

"When you return to the Empress Dowager, there is something to play in the emperor, and it is unfortunate that he met with the Queen Mother!" Although it is a question to answer the Queen Mother, the eyes of Chu Feiyang are through people looking directly at Yunqian...

It was just the scorpion that hinted at the wisdom in the smirk, but when she found the calm and confident expression of Yunqian Dream and her staring at the gaze of his eyes, she was slightly surprised, and then she smiled and opened the curtain herself. Please respect the Queen Mother!

Because Chu Feiyang's movements made the Queen's eyes look annoyed, but the little **** had already informed her of the arrival, and she could only walk into the hall with Chu Feiyang's company!

"How come the mother came in person?" Yu Gandi respected the Queen Mother and stood up and greeted the Queen Mother!

When Chen Wang, who was originally standing in the main hall, saw the clouds and dreams, the disgust of the eyes gathered in an instant!

It was only this time that Yunqian Meng was not scared because of Chen’s obvious hate. At this time, she followed the Queen’s back and walked slowly into the hall...