CHAPTER 7

Chu Wang Fei Chapter 7: Pick

"Miss, have a meal!" The moon has risen, and Chen has passed. When I was near, I saw Mu Chun lead the dinner into the Jurassic Garden!

Yun Qianmeng swept his eyes on a poor bedroom, and his eyes flashed brightly...

"Oh my God, this is the meal for the lady? No, the slaves go to the kitchen to manage things!" Mu Chun saw that there were only two small dishes of vegetables and a bowl of rice porridge in the food box, suddenly smashed, and turned to go out. ......

"Mu Chun!" was stopped by Yun Qianmeng!

The three men saw the cloud and dreamed of sitting calmly at the round table, slowly picking up the tableware, and eating the bean sprouts and small green vegetables on the table, elegantly drinking porridge!

"Miss, the old man only told the Zhao Guanjia in the afternoon, but these slaves are really bold, and even the dinner has to be bad!" Seeing the clouds and dreams of such a cloud is light and light, Mu Chunhong has a circle!

Although she knew in her heart, Miss was extremely hard in the days of Xiangfu, but I don’t want these people to be so arrogant!

Well, there is still too much pressure on the top of it. If one day is too late, will the lady not be swallowed up by the group of wolves and tigers?

The more I think about it, the more anger on Mu Chun’s face is more obvious...

But Yunqian Meng dreamed of eating the porridge in the bowl without saying a word. Then I took the wet pad on the table and wiped the corner of the mouth. This is the mouth that smiles and looks at Mu Chun, the light opening. "I am injured on my forehead now. Those foods that are too embarrassing are still less good! If you go to pay attention to it at this time, they will bite you and don’t know what people are good! After a few days, my wounds are scarred. If they still do, I will put them. You go!"

Hearing the analysis of Yun Qianmeng, Mu Chun and other three people suddenly felt amazed and looked at her incredibly!

The expression on Mu Chun’s face has been changed from the anger of the past, and it’s a surprise to see the scorpion of Yun Qian’s dream!

After waiting for so many years, her young lady finally grew up, considering that things are so comprehensive and so able to hold back, then Su Shi Niang’s good days are coming to an end!

The water children are exchanged with each other's eyes. Compared with the excitement of Mu Chun, the two of them are surprised, but they seem calmer!

Yun Qianmeng quietly took the look of the three of them to the bottom of his eyes, and immediately turned into an unintentional opening. "Water Binger, today in the Imperial Palace, when I wake up, why do I only see Qiu Lian, not both of you?" ”

The body of Shui Binger was obviously a meal. I didn’t expect that there would be such a question in the cloud and dreams.

It’s just that the two of them were trained by the Queen Mother. After a moment, they responded. The water immediately bowed their heads and respectfully replied, “The Miss suddenly happened, and the Queen’s Queen was furious, so she asked the two to ask questions!”

Yun Qianmeng listened to the water's reply, but did not answer, but faintly stared at the two people in front of him, half-sounding and then opened up. "Mu Chun put the table up, the water ice for me to take a shower water!"

"Yes!" The three men began to work, and Yunqian Meng stood up and walked into the bedroom!

The fierce eyes swept over the bedroom with only one bed and one dressing table. Yun Qianmen slowly walked to the window, licking the time of several hoes and finishing his thoughts!