chapter two

1787 words

"Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, we will exorcise you as a curse!"

Asami's eyes have begun getting dry from the fact she hasn't blinked yet, afraid she'll miss any second of this.

"Hold up, I'm just fine." The marks across his body began to fade and Asami finally noticed the half naked boy in front of her. Her face grew hot with embarrassment, looking sharply towards the floor.

"We're all pretty beat up here, how about we head to a hospital?" Itadori suggests. Asami sighs shakily, finally closing her eyes for a moment. Her brain was in pain from confusion and the amount of times she's hit it. 

Is this even Itadori talking, or the curse?

Her brain swarmed with thoughts, the exact same thoughts an aggravated Megumi was having right beside each other.

"Whats the situation?"

"Gojo-Sensei!"

"Gojo-Sensei?"

The two students chimed, spinning around to face their teacher. "What are you doing here?" Megumi questioned. "I wasn't really planning on showing up but Asami-Chan called for me, I was in the area getting souvenirs anyway." He explained with a smile, waving his lit up phone screen.

"But man, you're roughed up. I wanna show the second years." Asami immediately dived out of the way as Gojo took multiple photo's of the boy who did indeed, look pretty roughed up.

Asami stayed in her position, a few steps from Megumi. She brushed off her uniform, avoiding eye contact with the half naked boy in front of her.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo questioned.

"Uh, I ate it." Itadori pointed at himself. "Oh." Gojo responded, walking up to the boy and observing him. He questioned how his body felt and whether he was feeling off or not before suggesting, "Swap out with Sakuna, give us ten seconds. Take control again after ten seconds."

Before adding, "don't worry, I'm the strongest."

Chucking his souvenirs at Megumi, Asami scooted back beside the boy. As Gojo and Sakuna began to fight, Asami pulled the food from the bag. Megumi gave her a judgemental stare. "What? I'm hungry and have a concussion." She responded.

Slowly chewing on the Kikufuku, she made eye contact with Sakuna who was now perched over in front of the two Jujutsu students with Gojo sitting on his back.

That has got to be a violation.

Her thoughts didn't last long, they finished their fight and Gojo knocked Itadori out. Asami's head pounded as her injuries finally caught up to her. She crouched over and gagged slightly before getting sick and passing out.

"Did she eat my kikifuku?!"

"So, he's eating another one. Right now, willingly?" Asami questioned. She was much more rough looking, her hair was a mess and she wore a matching bandage across her forehead with Megumi, along with many bandages covering her body after all, she had the harshest impact with the curse. The boy nodded at her. "Technically he ate the last one willingly too." He reminded.

"Yeah but that was a life or death situation." She clarified, looking at the door in front of them. Suddenly, there was a lot of gagging heard behind it. "Does this give you flashbacks, Asami?" The boy beside her jokes.

"You're so unfunny, I had a concussion you merciless ass!" She swung her hand at the boys head who simply grabbed her wrist, before she swung the other one at his stomach. The boy groaned in pain before shoving the girl off of him.