- 『𝔽𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕』 -

Details
Ship: TaeJenRoseKook
Genre: Comedy. Strangers to lovers. High school. 
 Note: Some curse words. 
This is a long one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a deep breath, I jumped as high as I could. I have been practicing for almost three years now, and it was perfect! If I don't say so myself!

Landing perfectly back on my two feet, I turned to look at the co-captains once again.

"Beautiful!" Jisoo clapped her hands in awe.

Kim Jisoo is the main co-captain. She is the one you want to impress during tryouts! You also need to make sure to be perfect because she knows how to make someone cry.

A grin grew on my face, "Really?!"

"Yes, sweetie! You have it all! Form your pretty face to your figure and perfect performance!" She held her hands out and then covered her mouth, "Omo! But there's one problem." She removed her hands from her face, and her smile dropped, "You are not popular."

All my excitement vanished. I'm what!?

"That is completely ludicrous!" Lisa yelled as she stood up from her chair with her hands leaning on the table.

Lalisa Manoban the 2nd co-captain. She is very strict with tryouts. She only wants the best in the cheerleading group or non at all. Also, you need to remember to smile!

"Jisoo Unnie! We have been here the whole damn day and have failed to find someone as perfect as her!" Lisa pointed her hand at me without even paying a glance.

"She has it all! You said it yourself! Yet you want to throw it all away because she's 'not popular'?!" Lisa crossed her arms in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, Lily. I made up my mind." Jisoo pursed her lips together, "We don't need the disrespect for not having someone popular!"

"That's ridiculous!" Lisa held her head in her hands, "She will become popular when she enters the group!"

"Then people will want to join the cheerleading group for fame and not just because they love it!" Jisoo answered, "I need hard workers because they want to be here. Not because they want status!" With that, Jisoo turned around and walked out of the school's inside basketball court.

Lisa sighed deeply and walked over to the small desk, "I'm sorry..." She looked at the papers, "Park Chaeyoung." She finished.

I nodded slowly.

"I don't have the final say. But if you manage to get popular before the end of tryouts, then I might be able to convince Jisoo." She hit the papers on the desk and put them into a small bag, "Fighting!" She held out her fist and walked out too, leaving me in the big, dark basketball court.

I fell to the floor with a sigh, "How the fuck am I supposed to become popular in under a month!" I hugged my legs with a pout.

The sudden creek of the basketball court's door opening stopped my thoughts. A tall man with a cap on his head entered the room and placed his big bag on the bleachers.

"Taehyung?" I thought to myself, "What is he doing here this late?"

Taehyung has also been one of my best friends since grade one. He was my only friend until we met Jennie. We three were inseparable until he joined the basketball team when we first started high school. We still talk occasionally, but he made new friends and left Jennie and me to fend for ourselves! (To put it dramatically)