chapter 2, two months with Albedo

'bold' -> thoughts
*Italics* -> something is happening
Underlined -> something important
normal -> just normal talking/story narrative
Italics and bold ->whispering
ALL CAPS -> SCREAMING
Edited a little

No one's pov

*Back to the future (yes I did do that on purpose 🙃) they are in Albedo's lab after Aether explained about the ying yang clan and a little about Khaenri'ah*

Aether: So when I'm back with my family I can get you a few books, sounds good?

Albedo: Yeah that sounds good, anyway how is you're back does it still hurt?

Aether: My back still hurts just not as much anymore.

Albedo: Well atleast its getting better.

Aether: *chukkels(?)* For now its fine its gonna hurt like hell in a few days because my wings will be 'breaking free' from whatever magic the unknown god did, so its best that Klee and Paimon are out of the house for the day so that they don't bust down your door.

Albedo: I'll get Sucrose(?) and Timeuse(?) to watch them.

Aether: I hope they won't lose them they are little tricksters after all.

Albedo: You do have a pount there.

*Time skip to the day Aether suffers, Paimon and Klee make Sucrose and Timeuse question life*

Sucrose's pov,

'Sir Albedo has me and Timeuse assigned to watch Klee and Paimon because he and the traveller are gonna be busy the whole day, I have to admit that I'm a little scarred because Klee one time made me run al over Mondstadt just to show up on starsnatch cliff to wath the stars, luckly I'm not on my own today but still its like a double trouble, please lord Barbatos give us mercy'.

Timeuse pov,

'I'm not sure why Sucrose is so nervous its just watching children even though Paimon isn't a child it shouldent be so hard right?'.

No one's pov,

*As Albedo waves out Klee and Paimon and giving Sucrose and Timeuse a day of regert, Aether is trying not to scream the entirety of mondstadt and Liyue together*

Aether: 'GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THIS HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH!!! ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HER I'M MAKING HER FEEL THIS PAIN UGH'.

*As Albedo walks in he sees Aether trying to knock him self out*

Albedo: Please don't do that its very flammabel.

Aether: S-sorry it just UGH h-hurts so much.

Albedo: Its fine I can get you some pain meds and some food.

Aether: T-that would b-be lovely *groans*

*While this is happening to Aether, Sucrose and Timeuse are tied to a game of hide and seek thay have been seeking for three hours and still can't find them*

Sucrose's pov,
S-> sucrose T-> Timeuse (Sucrose stuters FYI)

S: I think we l-lost them.

T: I didn't they were this good at hidding.

S: I kind of hoped lord Barbatos would have m-mercy on us.

T: Well if we don't wanna Die by Albedo and Aether's hands we should keep looking high and low.

S: This is gonna be a long day.

*Back to Albedo and Aether*

Aether: ALBEDO I THINK MY WINGS ARE ABOUT TO COME CAN YOU FILL THE BATHTUB?