Jimin ੈ♡˳

♡

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

After the panda fall asleep in her arms, she went back to her brother. Eunwoo looked at the asleep red panda with visible questions marks in his eyes.

- Who is him?- He asked his Noona.

- The one who makes the sounds.- Y/N answer him getting our groceries from the floor without waking up the asleep animal.

-What animal is that?- He asked again.

- Red panda. - She answers him again, then grabs his hand with her free hand and made their way home. 

- Really red panda!- Eunwoo shouts excitedly knowing that he meet a new animal to him. 

- Sshhh he is asleep now.- She said while making the sign to not be that loud. 

- Sorry noona- He whispered. 

After Y/N made her way home. She opened the door to the apartment, then put the grocery aside.  

- Eunwoo brings a blanket, please-She told the little men. He just nodded and sprinted to get a blanket. Y/N put the asleep panda in her extra bedroom, then Eunwoo run to her with a blanket. She tucks the panda and leaves him alone to get him some good sleep. Y/N and Eunwoo made their way to the living room where they sit. 

- Now noona what we will do with him?- He asked.

- Well, if he wants to stay I can't say no. You are okay with that Honey bear?-She asked him then kiss his forehead.  Eunwoo shakes his head.

- Yes I'm okay with that, after all, he needs help-He said with a bright smile.

- If he wakes up we will need to clean his wounds- Y/N said to her little brother who was cuddling to her.

- Noona will he like me, the red panda?- Eunwoo said with a sad smile.

- Who wouldn't love you, my bear-She said, then shower him with a kiss. He starts to laugh.

- But mom and dad leave us. They don't love me and you. You won't leave me, right?- He asked again, but this time with watery eyes.

- I will never leave you and I love you so damn much- Y/N answer him with her big gummy smile. Eunwoo then hugs her so hard, like she is going to disappear any second. 

*CRASH*

Y/N jolted from her seat. Then she went to the sources of the breaking glass. It was from the extra bedroom where the panda was sleeping. She looks at the watch that he wakes so earlier than she thinks he would. Y/N open the door, then saw a panda in his human form with a tail and ears in the corner. Crying... he was crying.

- Master, please don't throw me away-he repeats that's.  She looked at him with soft eyes then give him a big comfort hug. He accepts that still crying mess. 

- No one will throw you away, not in this house.- Y/N said with a soft voice, then she heard a pair of footsteps in the bedroom.

- Noona everything is okay?- Eunwoo asked, but after he saw the panda hybrid crying he run to him and give him a big hug. After some minutes, the panda relaxed and stopped crying.

- Thank you, master-He said in a low voice.

- No problem buddy, but now don't call me master, call me by the name-She answered and Eunwoo nodded in agreed. 

- Oh, silly me. My name is Y/N and this is...- She said to him with tint red in her cheeks.

- I'm Eunwoo, and I'm five years old.- He said excitedly to meet the new hybrid.  The panda chuckles a bit.

- I'm Jimin, and I'm 24 years old-He said with a small smile.

- Now big boy you need to shower, and I have to clean your wounds.- Y/N said then asked Eunwoo if he can show him where the bathroom is and give him Bambam underwear, sweatpants, and one of my oversize hoodies.  How I have Bambam clothes, so actually he sometimes comes to stay overnight at my house and forget to get his things from here. Eunwoo, nod his head then turn to Jimin and get his small hand to his bigger. 

- He will show you where the bathroom is and bring some clothes to you while he will do that, I will make something to eat. - Y/N said then clean the broken glass. 

- After you fresh up, come to the table-She added that then went to the kitchen to do dinner with were bulgogi and kimbap.

- Hyung comes on let's go- Eunwoo said while dragging him to the bathroom.

- I will wait for you outside.- He added with a big smile on his face. Jimin opens the door to the bathroom, then starts to shower himself. 

TIME SKIP AT THE TABLE

Jimin comes down in new clothes and sits down. He got perfect timing, Y/N thought to herself then set up the table. After that, she went to get an aid band.

- Jimin-ssi I have to see your wound. Is that okay with you?- She asked for permission for the hybrid. He just nodded and showed me where his wounds were. She heard him hissing in pain, but saying nothing.

- Hey Jimin, you are strong.- Y/N said to him after she treats him.

- Now let's go eat. EUN WOO comes here for dinner!!- She shouts for Eunwoo, then he hears him running to the table.  They begin to eat, but Jimin wasn't eating. Y/N looks at him with confusion.

- Why don't you eat?- She asked him.

- The first master eat. - He answered her.

- Jimin-ah I'm not your master and this rule is not in this house. Eat before the food will be cold-Y/N said then smile at him. He nodded then dug in the food. She heard him squealing in pure joy.

- Hyung you like Y/N food too?- He asked him. Jimin just nodded because he was having a full mouth of food. After dinner, Y/N goes to wash the dish when she felt the pair of hands sliding to her waist. She turns around and looked at Jimin then she saw him crying hugging her.

- Thank you, Y/N- He said between sobs

- Thank you for everything.- He added, still sobbing.

- It's no problem, but I have one more question for you-She said to him.

- Do you want to stay here with me and Eunwoo?-Y/N asked. He looked at her.

- You want me?- He asked.

- Yes and I will more than happy if you would stay here.- She said with her gummy smile.

- Then I will stay here.- He said then broke and start crying again but this time of joy.

- Welcome to the family-She said at the same time with Eunwoo who is an ear dropped us. Then Eunwoo runs to him and gives him a hug. We were having a big group hug then we smile at each other.