Taehyung ੈ✩‧₊˚

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

We get to the police station. At that place, we were only hearing men shouting about him being innocent. Taehyung after hearing him shouting starts to tremble from fear. Eunwoo and Y/N went on mode bodyguard. 

- This way ma'am- The police said while showing us the way to the officer room.

- Hello, ma-... Oh, Y/Nie- The officer said after we walk into the room. She looked at the man, then her eyes widen.

- Uncle Bang - She said with a big smile. Y/N looked at Eunwoo who has the same expression as her. They run to him and hug him. He hugs them back, but Y/N quiet groans because of the bruised on her back. 

NOTE

Uncle Bang's real name is Bang Si-hyuk more popular for begin PD officers. He isn't the real uncle of Eunwoo and Y/N, but they treat him like a second dad, and he treats them like their own children. Y/N after getting kicked out of the house with her little brother was struggling, then Si-hyuk in his service found a crying girl(Y/N) with her siblings in her arms. He took pity for them and come to talk to her about what happened. She told him everything, knowing that's he won't hurt her or her brother because he was a police officer, then asked her if she and Eunwoo want to live with him. First, she heisted, but she does that for her brother. He then brings them and treats them like own family

END OF NOTE

- How are you, dear?- He asked the young woman.

-I'm a good uncle. How about you?- She said with a huge smile.

- That's great to hear, I am good too, but you should call me more.-He said then pout he looked at the young boy.

- And how are you, my little Woonie?- He asked him.

- I'm doing great Uncle Bang- Eunwoo answers him then smiles.  Officer PD humms and ruffled his head. 

- Now let's go back to the interest-He said.

- You three take a seats-He added while pointing at the three chairs in front of his desk. 

- The guy who you got in trouble with was a person we have been trying to get for some time now. Thank you, but you all will have to tell everything from the beginning.- He said in his work tone mode. So they do what he said, only to see him nodding from time to time. After we stop, the piece of our story.

- He was well known for abusing hybrids and having a fighting ring-Uncle Bang told them.

- Now we have all the advance to look him up one more time, thank you-He said then slightly bow at them. 

- There is one more thing. The hybrid who we have here has a place to stay but after finding that's he gets along with you Y/N I don't want him to go to the shelter for hybrids, so is there any problems to give him a temporary house?- He added.