Seokjin・❥・

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After Yoongi's wound heals, he was free to leave, but he didn't. Jimin and Namjoon get used to him and after the talk with their owner about the whole mate thing, she just let this pass and does not do anything with that. Let's better tell that she forget about that. Y/N get to know that black panther was a really sleepy one, or she would say lazy cat. They saw that the cold panther was soft inside and have a tsundere character.  Euwnoo who first hears that in-house is a new hybrid starts to squalls in pure joy. Yoongi and he become cuddly buddies. Now is 1 month after Yoongi were welcomed into their family.

 - Noona~~~- Eunwoo whines.

- You are not going with Jimin to his practice-She said.

-Please Noona- He uses his puppy eyes.

- Mochi it's okay, he can come with me- Jimin said who was hearing all the things.

- Okay- Y/N sighs, knowing she will not win.

-YEY- Both of them shout.

- Zip your mouth- Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch shouted in an angry voice.

- Sorry hyung- They said.

- Now let's get going- Y/N told them.

- You are coming with us?- Eunwoo asked.

- No, I'm going for a walk-She replied.

- Kitty, I'm coming with you- Yoongi said from the couch.

- No, you are not. - Y/N replied with a serious voice.

- I'm coming-He still with his words

- No- She said

-Yes- 

-No- 

- Okay, you win- Yoongi said, knowing that he will not change his owner's mind.

- That was easy- Y/N whispered to herself. Without knowing, the little boy and hybrid were standing at the front door waiting patiently for her. She comes to them, opens the door. Y/N only shoots the door open and then runs away to Jimin's dance lesson.

- TAKE CARE BOYS-She shouts to these two who were running away. Before she exits too, she comes back to give Namjoon and Yoongi kisses on their forehead.Yoongi obviously blush but don't show this and Namjoon who was used to this was slightly blushing from her effort.   Y/N went by bus to her favorite place. After 40 minutes of riding the bus, she found herself outside the city. The smell of the flower field hit her nose. In the field, she found her swing, which was attached to a branch of a tree. Y/N sit there and look at the view she was having in front of her.  She then saw a black bunny who was having his head poking out from big grass. Y/N only smiles at him, then she or he runs away after their eyes meet.  She was back to her previous activity.