Fourteen | Seduction

lmk if there's any misspellings please

xav 🖤you're dad wants us in his office in 5 minutes laia

xav 🖤
you're dad wants us in his office in 5 minutes laia

mk
read 1:27pm

I don't really feel like getting up out my comfortable bed in five minutes so I'm going to get up in six. Sounds like a plan.

Xavier is still a bit salty about me still going on the date with Assman after everything happened so we haven't talked since last night.

More so we haven't got the chance to since he was out on a mission last night and by the time he got back, I was passed out in my bed.

Somehow I fell back asleep, nothing out of the ordinary, and next thing I know I'm being hauled up over someone's back.

"Aye put me the fuck down stranger danger, my ass is hanging out of this nightgown!"

"We definitely aren't strangers to each other laia," the stranger, Xavier says. His next action causing me to squeal, he slaps his hand on my ass to cover it up.

"Hands off my no no zone mr," I say, he completely ignored so I place my hands on his ass cheeks and start squeezing them.

"Remove yo- STOP. Get your fingers away from my asshole," He yells out, while proceeding to place me on the floor in front of the office doors.

He then swiftly takes off his red hoodie and motions for me to lift my arms. Listening to his directions, he slides his hoodie on my and fixed the hood to stay on my head.

"Perfect," he mumbles, making me almost miss it but I don't. I can't help the smile that comes on my fave, so I duck my head and knock on the door.

"Come in, delinquents"

"I'll have you know I find it highly heart breaking that you would think me, a innocent 16 year old, would ever be a delinquent," I feign hurtness while putting my hand up to stop him from talking.