Kaleidoscope

She woke up with no memories. Only the memories of her family stayed alive in her mind. The doctor said that something traumatic happened triggered her mind to lose her memories and to develop ‘androphobia’ also known as fear of boys, excluding the boys in her family. What was the cause? Of course, she couldn’t remember it. So she hung on a thread of hope that one day she’ll regain back her precious memoirs.

                This girl and her other two triplet were supposed to debut as singers the day she succumbed into a deep coma which resulted to postponing their debut. She’s really confident being an idol since her family is engaged in the celebrity industry. Though there is one condition she needs to fulfill if she still wants to debut. She needs to disguise as a boy just to keep her identity safe; so that the previous events won’t repeat. Obviously, being the stubborn girl she is, she agreed to it.

                But she still needs to overcome her fear of boys, right? So her parents got an idea to let their best friends’ sons to stay at their house. Wait, I did mention ‘sons’. How many? There were four of them. Our heroine can’t even stand touching one boy how much more if there were four of them? There’s something weird about of the four boys. It seems that she didn’t have a problem with touching him. She doesn’t faint or panic when he’s close by or when he’s talking to her. And by far, he’s the only one being able to do it.

                So could she figure out why her body isn’t shivering with fear around him? In fact, she feels safe and protected with his presence. Now that I mentioned it, what was really the reason of her amnesia and androphobia? Well, you just need to read the story to find out. What would she do if she finds something else besides the reasons; she might fall in love on the way. The answer could be more interesting than you thought at first because it would come unexpected.