Color 1 (Yellow)

A/N: A little reminder. Claizen is the oldest among the triplets and Claiven is next then Clairett. Well, thank you for waiting for the update. So here you go, enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks! Oh before I forgot 'Aniki' means older brother in Japanese.

I'm not really a morning person. There's a high possibility that I will kill you if you try waking me up early in the morning so the people who knows me well didn't even bother tried waking me up. Well, except two persons- my two older triplets.

The three of us, of course, have similarities and difference. And one difference between us is I hate mornings and on the other hand they both love it. Why? I don't know. Heck, I don't want to know.

I shift my sleeping position while cuddling my teddy bear. As I peacefully sleep on my bed, that's when I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening. But I paid it no attention and continued sleeping. The sound of two pair of footsteps made their way to my bed, shaking me slightly.

"Go away!" I grumpily shout. After I said that, the movement stopped. The both of them swiftly remove my blanket away. I shiver from the cold.

"Give it back to me!" I growled at them, "give it back or else!"

"Oh! We are so scared of you, imouto-chan," Claiven said mocking me, dragging the 'o' of the word 'so'. While Claizen looks like he's trying to hold back a laugh when he saw my reaction to what Ven said.

I lunged at both of them, "I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, Clairett Alice Kleis," my mom said, standing at the doorway. Oops, she said my whole name. "Be ready at 10, Clair, you three are almost late at the meeting and it's already 9 o'clock in the morning. Hurry up and go to the agency!"

"Hai," I said then went to my walk-in closet and grab the outfit prepared for me already. I proceed walking to the bathroom and saw Zen and Ven are sprawled on my bed, talking.

"Are the both of you going to wait for me?" I asked while rolling my eyes at how ridiculous they looked. They both nodded and continued blabbing like two high school girls. Speaking of high school, our parents are planning to enroll us again when our schedules lessen a bit.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. You never know who might barge in. I let the water cool me down. I grabbed my vanilla scented shampoo and squeezed the bottle to use it for my hair. Then with the matching vanilla scented soap, I wash my body with it. After I rinsed, I turned off the shower and wrapped myself with the towel.

"Clair, are you done yet? We're going to be late." Ven shouted from my bedroom.

"Almost," I shouted back, the sound of my voice resonating inside the bathroom.

I slipped my underwear just as I spotted my binder near my clothes. I grab it and bind it on my chest so that my chest will look flat like a guy's and to my account is not flat; I'm at least B cup almost C cup. I sighed thinking that it will most likely to suffocate my breasts but I won't risk spilling out my real gender to the outside world.

I put on the plain white shirt then the camouflage prints denim shirt. I only buttoned the second to the last button. I slip on the bone-white colored pants and same pattern camouflage scarf. (A/N: The picture above.)

Next will be fixing my hair so I combed my still wet purple hair and tied it up ponytail and I place the short wig carefully. I made sure that the wig would stay in place and it will not be easily removed.

I brushed my teeth quickly, placed my contact lens and I'm all set. So I went out of the bathroom and called for my brothers' attention.

"Let's go grab some breakfast first in the kitchen before we go," I said as I pat both their backs.

"Only light breakfast, Clair, we have dance practice after the meeting," Zen said acting all mature again.

"Hai, hai, whatever you say, onii-chan," Ven and I both said at the same time. We glance at each other and chuckle lightly. We proceed to go out from my room and head to the kitchen first.

Ven faced me and said, "Race you to the kitchen." Without a go signal he took off first.

I followed him, running, "Hey! No fair! !" I called out after him.

"Kids, be careful not to trip," Here we go again with Zen being mature. I barely heard him as I run. Well, as if we are younger than him by a year. I'm only younger than him by five minutes and Ven is younger than him by 3 minutes! Not much of a difference!

As if reading my thoughts Zen shouted across the hallway, "I'm still older, Clair!"

I just scoff and entered the kitchen and I found Ven dancing which loudly and clearly said, "I win! You take that,"

"That was totally unfair and uncalled for," I pouted and sat across him. There's already a bowl on the table. Then Zen arrived.

"Zen-onii-chan can you get me cereals and milk please," I did the puppy look knowing that's his weakness. I heard him mutter, "Must resist," and he sighed, "Fine."

"Yes!" I fist pumped the air. He served me my cereals and milk so I quickly ate it and they did the same. After we finished eating, we hurried ourselves to the SUV. And the driver took us to the agency.

We arrived at the agency and spotted our manager by the door looking anxious.

"Hey, manager, why do you look so worried?" Zen asked our manger once we were near him. Our manager dragged the three of us quickly to the meeting room.

Our manger 'tsked' while fast walking almost like running, "Troublesome kids." We just laughed it off and entered the meeting room. As soon as we sat down the meeting began. It was actually pretty boring. I just nod when needed knowing that Zen would explain it all to me later like he would always do.

After a long wait of three hours, we proceeded to the dancing studio in the same agency building. I quickly went to the comfort room and changed. I remove my binder and wore a sports bra, a thin white shirt above it and some sweat pants; it's safe to wear this since it would be just the three of us and Akira, our older sister.

I also removed my wig, leaving my hair in a ponytail. When I was finished I stepped out of the bathroom finding Zen and Ven ready for practice. The dance studio was pretty much the usual studio you see; and there were a lot of mirrors, of course, but I didn't know that the mirrors were two-way mirrors. So we started doing warm-ups first. Then we did long and brutal training.

I gulped the water, soothing my dry throat. Currently, we were having a five minute break. Akira approached us and requested a song for us to dance for. She let us hear an unfamiliar song. While listening to the song, my mind automatically started forming the choreography and memorizing the lyrics along with the beat.

After hearing the song for the first time, I quickly told my plan in mind to my two brothers. They nodded and each started giving suggestions. When we already had the final agreement, we motioned to Akira to start playing the song. (A/N: The music video above.)

Once we were done, Akira started clapping and the door opened. Four boys strutted in while clapping. The one with the blonde hair and green eyes moved toward to me and suddenly shook my hands.

Oh no. My androphobia started kicking in. My eyesight became hazy and I stumbled back. I started hyperventilating when he touched me. I was trying hard not to faint. But like I said tried so I ended up fainting and the last thing I saw was my brothers rushing to my side, catching me then the world turned black.