Prologue

I could hear the crowd cheering our names from our dressing room. It's so loud I could already feel the pounding of the loudness. I take a deep breath and walked out of the room to meet my brothers. I look at my brothers then we start walking toward the underneath of the stage. We all nod to each other in agreement; preparing ourselves for a big performance. We've been waiting for this day long enough.

I hold the mike close to my lips, "Are you ready?" I whispered with my deepened voice. Once the crowd hears it they began screaming louder than before.

"Ka-lei-do-scope!" the audience chanted as we entered the stage with the lift from below with a jump. The crowd once again started to become crazy and wild when they saw us.

There were also several fans chanting our stage names one by one. A girl screamed at the top of her lungs, "Xenon, I love you!" To which replied my brother, Claizen, with a wave of his hand. Let me tell you the girl looks like she died and went to heaven. There was another one, "Yves, marry me!" my other brother, Claiven, just replied with a chuckle. And lastly, "Look here, Zelos!" well that got my attention since my stage name is in fact 'Zelos'. So I looked at her direction and smile. The girl began jumping up and down like she won a lottery ticket, "Oh my God! Zelos looked at me! He smiled at me! I couldn't believe it!" Well, too much fan service and she's over reacting, I guess.

"Are you excited for this?" Claizen or Xenon asked the mass of crowd. Then the crowd answers with a loud chorus of yes. Claiven or Yves continued asking the crowd, "I know you're all tired of waiting so," The crowd answers them with the same answer as a while ago. "Let's get this started, shall we?" I say as I look at my brothers then to the crowd.

So we started entertaining them. I sang my parts in the first line of our song while we danced through the choreography we practiced months ago. In between the concert, we had a lot of fan service just to make them happy. The concert goes on while we finish song after songs. The audience was so hype with our performance. We never thought that this day would be very successful.

The concert was finally over, and now w were heading to the dressing room again to change clothes then after that we still need to go to a talk show and a photo shoot before our schedule is over. I sighed thinking that we would be very busy from now on, but this is the path we want to walk so it'll worth it, I'm sure of it. I didn't notice that I was too deep in my thoughts that I slammed at the back of Claizen.

"Hey Clairett, be careful. You are not paying attention to where you're going," Claizen scolded me; being the oldest of us triplet he usually acts the big older protective brother.

"Hai, Zen onii-chan," I nodded my head to him. 'Hai' in Japanese means yes while 'onii-chan in Japanese means older brother. We have Japanese blood running through our veins even though we most likely to have mix bloods; and when I say mix, it means jumble up many different blood. Old habits die hard, maybe that's why accidentally, blurted it out.

"Ha, Clair isn't paying attention. That's unlikely you. What would be the reason, imouto-chan?" Claiven turned his head to me and pinched my nose. 'imouto-chan' means little sister in Japanese.

I rubbed the tip of my nose and said, "Nothing. It's just that this was the day we've been waiting for so long." Then before we enter our own dressing room just as Claiven said, "Well you are right." And we proceed to changing to different clothes.

We exit the concert venue. There were several reporters surrounding us; they're asking so many questions at once. So I put on my professional smile and answer each question as polite I could be. For some odd reasons whenever I pretend to be a 'guy' I could hold back my fear of boys by acting it off. But once I don't have my façade I breakdown from all of it. My two brothers did the same thing what I did. Then after that we were escorted inside the SUV with our body guards in tow.

"Phew, that was tiring." I exclaimed to them as I fix my short purple wig. The wig has the same exact shade of color as my natural hair. It was really been weird for the three of us to have a purple hair. Well, my mom said that it's because of genes so I just shrugged it off.

Zen and Ven both agreed to me, "Tell me about it." They wipe the sweat of their foreheads. "And we still two more places to go." Ven complained. He's the second childish one next to me. Zen would always be the mature between the three of us.

We arrived at the place where the talk show is being held. One by one the three of us step out of the car and continue to walk to the building, ignoring the flashes of the cameras and the questions of a bunch of reporters. Once a staff saw us, he guides us to where the show would be and he reminded us that there was still two minutes before air time.

The host asked us various questions about our debut and we take turns in answering her questions. Then at last the show was over and we headed our way to the photo shoot. In the middle of the shoot, I never left my brothers' side as we pose what the photographer tells us to do. The photographer said we were a natural at this. But I paid him no mind since I'm really tired from our schedule.

After that we went straight home. I made my way to my room and took a shower. I removed the wig; my long purple hair stopped at the middle of my back. I picked random clothes inside my walk-in closet and put it on. Then I went down stairs to have dinner with the whole family. I sat down at my usual seat and waited for the others to come.

Both mom and dad came to me and kissed both of my cheeks, "Aw! My baby is growing up!" my mom said teary eyed and wiped non existence tears as my other two triplet entered the dining room. We're triplet, of course, so we three really look alike; from the hair color through the heterochromatic or mismatched eyes. Our right eye color is mauve or purple and our left eye color is electric blue. But we wear blue contact lens when we're idols.

Then our older sister and older twin brothers came running from the stairs proceeding to the dining room. Akira is the oldest among us, siblings. After her are the twin brothers, Ashton and Asher. For the heads up, Ashton is older than Asher. Next are the three of us. You already know. Claizen is oldest then Claiven then me, Clairett.

Our siblings congratulated us for the job well done and we began eating dinner while we talked about our day. As usual we have a very lively family. So after dinner and with one last kiss to all of them I head off to my room. Once I hit my bed, sleep consumed my exhausted body in an instant.