Omegavers notes- Alphas

Mostly for myself so I don't forget my version of alohas and omegas-

Might change idk

This sort of omegavers will care through my one-shot book as well

This chapters about Alphas--

In Omegaverse there are 3 Main dynamics. Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Any of these can be male or female but you must be born into one of them,
For most, they notice as soon as birth, but monsters like skeletons wait until they are thirteen to find out what their second sex is.

---------------------------------------

Alpha

(Generally) The largest and physically stronger out of the 3. They make up 25-30% of the population.

Anatomy

The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. They are the larger and stronger ones, the dominant ones in bed. They are the males or females pumped full of testosterone.

Normal Alpha's (besides skeletons) do not have uterus' or ovaries (even female alpha's) meaning they CANT be impregnated. Both female and male Alpha's have the male anatomy. However, females are retractile and the testicles are located internally where their ovaries should be.

Skeleton alphas can have both, however, it is nearly impossible for an alpha skeleton to get pregnant.
Even if it was easier it would be unlikely since alpha Playing is Taboo.
Alphas have two sharper and larger fangs in front of their normal canines (if they have any).
They also tend to have a more slender could and smaller breasts (though this varies)

Knot's

Both genders of Alpha's have what is known as a "knot" or "barbs" depending on the monster species. A knot is a protuberance that forms at the base of an Alpha when intensely stimulated. The knot's purpose is to lock the Alpha to its potential mate and try to guarantee that they will impregnate their mate. The swelling of the knot goes down eventually.
Pulling out early can cause pain and rip either the alphas knot or the possible mate's insides.

Rut's
A

alpha's experience is what is called a "Rut". This is when an Alpha experiences sexual frustration and an intense need to mate and pass on their genes. During this time Alpha's are more likely to get into fights due to their high testosterone levels. When an Alpha goes feral it goes into its most animalistic side. Which varies on the monster or animal. Some are more aggressive (I.E a wolf or Bear) while some would be more docile and controlled. It also depends on the person.

Ruts are experienced from time to time but they can be triggered by an Omega's heat. Ruts can be avoided through "Rut Suppressant". Which is just a medication that will prevent an Alpha from having a Rut. These should not be used all the time. Biology must take its course or the body will suffer from continuous use, either from pains or medical issues., to an alpha possibly snapping from years of ignoring their rut.

Pups:
While there's cases, most alphas don't care for their pups. Unless they feel close to the omega they don't help care for the children.
Skeleton monsters are a bit different.
When an omega skeleton gets pregnant the Soul still feasts off the alphas Magic.
This makes the aloha aggressive to those outside of his mate and growing pup, but also physically exhausted. They won't hit a rut unless the omega hits heat during pregnancy until after.

However, this means if the aloha and omega broke apart or the alpha had been far enough away the baby can't collect magic, it will have a high possibility to die.

Sometimes alphas will out a collar or some form of clothing/mark in an omega (besides the bite) to prove they're there's.

Usually a alpha's innerself will pick a omega to stay with or as 'they're omega'. This makes the aloha very possessing and think of how they're there's even if they're mind doesn't wish to. However only one omega can make the aloha feel this way.
Same way with omegas