naj yandere night x kill

I'm copying Nd pasting scenes from my ro book wirch im deleting ok? K-

One: has OutKill
Killer. Had turned Killer down. Now Killer was dating Outer who seemed a bit.... possesive... and killer was starting to be slightly smacked every other day. Nightmare found out when Outer was having his way with a unwilling Killer who got smacked.

Two:
Killer had went to pick up some books be had left in mr Nightmares class... he found Nightmare crying and when comforting him Night confessed he found Muffet having a threeway... Killer comforted him and Night slowly shifted his love for Muffet onto a rougher darker love for killer.

Three: includes OutKill~
Nightmare had screamed and slapped Killer who had confessed. Screaming that he loved Muffet and hust...went so crazy...
It left killer heartbroken and in shock... and threw the day prossesing.. ended up breaking down crying in the cafeteria where a new student (outer) was. Outer contorted Killer and the two grew very close during comforting... he convinced Killer to throw out the bear Night had given him on Vday and they left togeather, not knowing a pissed off Psychopath was watching it all.
Four:
Killer was now a teacher for P.E along Errors side. Night had met him after he turned Killer down and Killer being so upset had moved away... Now Killer was married, and Night was as well. Night hasnt aged a day either, and things escalated one night. However Killer called it a one Nights stand while Nightmare didnt WANT it to be one.