-Prologue-

We were a semi-team. Sure we weren't all the closest of friends but we didn't need to be. I've already analyzed everyone anyways,

Strawberry is kinda a quiet cookie she relies more on her ability to intimidate people more that anything. She's really shy and quiet when you actually talk to her. I don't mind her very much

Then there is Chili pepper who is very aggressive. But, she doesn't think before she does anything. There is not much to say about her except that she is great at stealing valuable items. Sometimes too good and we get into more trouble than needed and then I always have to get us out of it.

Custard III, as he likes to be know,Is an odd kid, he can be pretty naïve. I would say he is way too trusting, I'm sure that cookie would trust a person who stabbed him. But if we put that aside he is decent at healing magic, that can be helpful after tussling with certain morons who think they are 'hero's'.

And then of course there is Gingerspice the sort of leader. I can't stand him sometimes, always barking orders like he owns everything. I don't know why Dark Enchantress Cookie even recruited him. An idiot to put it in simple terms, can't even figure out his own plans. Sometimes I blindly just follow orders other times I just be stubborn. Are relationship has always been rocking back and forth as if on a seesaw, I feel like I can hear the creaking of the thing now.

And then there's me, Wizard Cookie. Probably the only one that's keeping this entire mess together. Without me I think this rag-tag team would fall apart, not that I think I'm more special than anyone else because that would be a flat out lie. But just take a look at the facts. I focus more on the really important stuff, like planning and always being one step ahead. Just fighting with shear force won't always work, you need strategy and that's where I come in.

If I where to use a cliché metaphor, everyone here is a gear in a massive turning clock. No gear? Clock hands don't move. The clicking of the clock hands moving can get quite annoying but when push comes to shove, it can be useful to tell the time. Of course I don't actually own a giant clock but this is a metaphor. That would be cool though.