Whats going on?

The next morning i woke up in Diego's arms when suddenly Vincente jumped on the bed. Instantly, he pinned Diego down and started liking his face.
"Vincente, down, off! Clari, helllppp" he said but i just couldnt stop laughing!
"Okay Clari enough is enough can you get him off now?" Reluctantly, i tapped my knee so Vincente would come to me. He came over and nuzzled imto my arm as he does every morning. It's really cute!
"So what is the beautifully amazing Clara Alonso doing today?" He asked
"I've got a scene at 1 so i need to get going soon!"
"Not 5 more minutes?" Diego asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Ive really got to go! But i promise couple time tonight!"
"Pwomise?" He said in his little childish voice
"Im not doing that" i said
"Oh come on" he said, jumping out of bed and tickling me "I wont let you leave until you promise!"
"Okay! Fine! I promise!" I say laughing "And people always ask why I'm late!"
And with that i auickly get ready and leave the house in 10 minutes flat. Finally I wont be late!
Once i arrive i go straight to costumes to find that for the first time I'm actually early so I decide to grab a coffe in the canteen. To my suprise, Lodo is sat next to Tini. They are normally late too!
"Clari! I need to ask you something!" Screams Lodo, making everyone stare.
"Okay so are you free tonight? Its just I need some help organising my birthday party!" Asks Lodo
"Can we make it tomorrow? I promised Diego I would be home tonight." I said
"Oooh" they both said, raising there eyebrows and acting liek secondary school children "you're going on a date?"
"First, no he just wanted to spend the night together tonight and second why the reaction? We've been on loads of dates and you've not done that for months!"
"Nothing!" They both shouted together. They know something and i really need to find out what.
"Lodovica to set" boomed the speakers and with that Lodo was gone. "See you later" suddenly said Tini before i could ask anything. Whats going on?

Dielari gone wrong?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara