Roses

After I finished my scene I wandered around to try and find some of the rest of the cast. Out of nowhere, Lodo appeared and started dragging me through the set.
C- Lodo! What are you doing!
L-Just follow me
C-But I need to find Diego so I can go home!
L- Trust me, you'll be glad you came
C-I seriously doubt it!
L- I bet you will!
After we left the set she started tugging me down the street!
C- Can you atleast tell me where we are going?
L- That ruins the element of suprise
C- If you wanted to suprise me just buy me a cake and call it a day!
L- This isn't my suprise
That really confused me
C-Then who's is it?
And suddenly she was silent. I noticed rose petals on the ground. Diego? He is so cheesy but I couldnt stop smiling! Why has he done all this? After following the trail through the park I get to the riverside to see all my friends and family. I haven't seen some of them for years yet they all remain silent.
C- Whats going on?
Diego- I need to ask you something
He slowly walks closer and whispers in my ear
D- Pretend they're not here, that it's just you and me
C- Why? I don't understand!
D- For me, please?
He beggs, looking deep into my eyes as I slowly nod.
D- My beautiful Clari. Ever since you welcomed me onto the set, I've felt something special for you. At first, I didn't know what it was, but now I am sure. It was love; the same love that has grown stronger everyday since that moment. So I need to ask you, and I know this will be a shock, but my darling Clari. Will you marry me?