He was right

Claras pov
Diego(ramos)- Hello? Clari? Is that you?
I really dont want him to see me like this! What if the other Diego sees us and gets the wrong idea again? I just miss him so much...

Diegos pov
I hear someone sobbing near by. Who is it? Its comin from behind Diegos trailer...
Diego- Clara! Why are you crying?
Clara- Please just go, i really need to be alone right now.
Diego- Im not leaving till you tell me why youre crying!
I really hate seeing her upset. Shes normally so happy and full of life but now... She looks like her world has vanished into thin air!
Clara- I... We ... He
She hysterically sobbing into my shirt so i put my arm around her. Who could have done this? She was so happy a minute ago with Diego. Diego? What could have happened?
Diego- Is it Diego
She nods before lifting her head from my sleeve. All her make up has smudged around her eyes. This must have hurt her so much!
Clara- Diego... Broke up with me
Diego- WHAT! Why?
Clara- He thought there was something going on between us after the stage kiss...
Diego- Isnt there?
Clara- What?
Diego- Dont you feel a connection?
Clara- What! Im sorry... No...
And like that she runs out the room, crying her eyes out because of me...

Claras pov
Me? He likes.... me? No! Hes a friend nothing more! I cant believe Diego( not ramos) was right. I wish we never broke up! Why does life have to be so difficult?
- Clara Alonso and Diego Ramos please get ready for the next take in 10 minutes.
WHAT? Why now? Now of all times! I fish my mirror out of my pocket and see i have panda eyes. Oh no! I rush to the bathrooms to wash it off when i remember something. Its a Germangie scene...