Chapter 5

After they finally got home Catra went to their dorm to wait for Mermista, while Glimmer and Adora went to Glimmer's room. Catra paced her room wondering what was taking Mermista so long.

"Ugh Perfuma what would mediating help?" Mermista groaned from beside Perfuma who refused to let Mermista go until she was one with the peace. "You and Catra are about to end your long time commitment, there are some feelings that need to be expressed freely." Mermista groans again.

"Look, Yes Catra and I were together for practically almost a year. But we both knew it was no strings attached. And we both great friends, nothing bad is going to happen when I talk to her." Mermista said.

"I get that, it's just you have both been hurt before and relied on each other for comfort, you can't tell me this doesn't sting alittle." Mermista looks down and sighs. Perfuma is right, ending this is going to hurt but not because she likes Catra like that, because her comfort will be gone and Catra will be happy with Adora again, while she still just has a picture of Seahawk to look at everyday. She wordlessly sat down next to Perfuma and started following her meditation tips.

When a knock sounded at Catra's door she talked her self up and opened the door expecting to see Mermista, only to be surprised to see Entrapta and Scorpia. Catra looked at them in aggravation. "What are you two doing here?"

"We here to help Wildcat!" Scorpia said as she walked through the door with Entrapta following her with her tablet. Entrapta and Scorpia were the second people she met who she became friends with. After Kindergarten in which she spent the entire experience in the same class as the best friend squad. When middle school started, she was placed into a class filled with people she didn't know, whereas Bow, Adora and Glimmer were together. Catra was completely miserable until Scorpia befriended her. There was a couple of kids bullying Catra and she didn't want to tell Adora so she dealt with it. Until Scorpia defended her honour. They never bothered her again. She was also lucky to have Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio in the class with her, they helped Scorpia out. From that day onwards Scorpia declared that she was Catra's new best friend. And started calling her Wildcat.

Adora wasn't happy to hear that and was about to fight Scorpia one day, Catra had to step in. Little did she know Adora was just jealous, seeing Catra walking to her next class with this pretty lady with pinchers constantly hugging her. Adora and Catra started dating at the end of middle school.

Entrapta was a special case. She transferred to their class during the year after moving into town. She proceeded to steal Catra's sandwich while asking her if she wished to spy on the other class. Catra was immediately in love and befriended her. They roped Scorpia in and they spied on the other class all day. Laughing and stealing food from the cafeteria which made Scorpia nervous mind you. Adora hated Entrapta more than Scorpia. Especially when Catra would laugh and say. "God I love her." But everytime she tried to start a fight with Entrapta the girl would get distracted and build something. Much to Adora's annoyance. Adora later realized Entrapta was not a threat.

So when the next year came around and she was in the exact same class she was content to have those two around her. Scorpia deemed them that year. The super pal trio. Which Bow found an awesome name but he also wasn't fond of the fact that, Catra wasn't hanging as much with the Best Friend Squad anymore. So Glimmer made sure they had sleepovers every friday to balance it out.

Double Trouble joined the class a week into the year and immediately impressed Catra by posing as one of the people she hated and made a fool out of them. She hence forth joined the super pal trio. Scorpia attempted making a whole new name. Which Double Trouble said Scorpia didn't have to do. Basically those three were her best friends outside of the best friend squad. She loved them to bits not that she said it much. But they knew, and she knew they knew and that was good for the four of them. So Catra sighs and flops onto the couch. "I just feel so bad Scorp, Trapta. Like Mermista, she-" Catra frustratedly grunts as she tugs on her hair.