Chapter 1- first meeting

I reached the airport of South Korea and looked around to see if someone has come to pick me... yes I am here for my most awaited comeback with the superstars and legends of music..BTS...
Quite excited to meet them...I saw someone waiting for me with my name on the banner... I went there and he was the manager of bts...
We sat in his car and drove off somewhere  probably to hybe building..
I reached and saw BTS standing there. I greeted them and they did it as well....
But they didn't seem happy..they didn't like me being there..

Before 2 hours

Bts pov
Jungkook- do we really have to this hyung? Like she is Indian and we don't even know the culture and the song will be in both the languages like it sounds so weird to me...
RM-stop complaining kook we have to do this for our Indian fans. They are also our fans, they also support us right? Then why can't we do such a small thing for them?
Suga- yes let's not talk to her much just related to work if you don't really like her...
V- I am not getting his problem tho...
Jungkook- It's my choice hyung. I just don't like her....
Jimin- Hate for nothing kook...

RM-she will be here now act properly.

Back to y/n pov
Rm," hi y/n we are BTS and you probably know us all I assume so let's get to work.."
"Umm yes ok I will get change and come..." I replied.
"Yep don't be late!"