Chapter-8 The Hug

I went down and saw everyone sitting on the couch. Seems that they all were waiting for me. I said,"Sorry for being late. Lets go." They all smiled and nodded.

After few hours

We reached at the place of camping. It was a dense forest. I was excited and also a bit afraid of wild animals. We went inside the forest and soon reached a beautiful place with a beautiful waterfall. Wow!!! What an amazing scene!! I jumped in excitement and shouted," We gonna stay here?" Namjoon said," Yes (y/n) we are staying here!!"
All others screamed and we all group hugged.

After few hours
We all arranged and set up our tents. It was night time and it was very cold. Ohh shit!!! I forgot to bring blanket!! What a dumb girl I am!! I went out and I saw everyone sitting around the bonfire. I weny near them and asked,"Guys actually I forgot to brimg my blanket. Anyone has extra here?"
Taehyung said," We are also having only four,we all are sharing so if you don't mind you can share blanket with Jungkook?" I saw Jungkook and he nodded and smiled. I went near him and he gave half blanket to me. I don't know why it felt something diferent.....

Jungkook pov
Slowly all hyungs started to go in their tents but I wanted to stay here some more time. Then I saw (y/n) also was going I hold her wrist and ask her to stay here with me for some time. She smiled and sat near me. Her presence makes me feel happy. Soon she broke the silence and said," I love korea and koreans." I was touched by her sentence. I replied," Because of you I also love India and Indians." A huge smile came on her face and from nowhere she hugged me. Her hug was very comforting. Then she looked in my eyes. We stared at each other. I was not able to control myself I started moving further. For my suprise she also moved further. We were about to kiss but suddenly go interupted by... wait .... Taehyung hyung's coughing.........
To be continued......

_________________________________________
Hope you guys loved it!!!!!