Chapter 2- Real behaviour

I sat with them to talk but then I noticed that they were ignoring me. I was getting bored. Jin made something to eat and they didn't ask me to join them in eating. It was really very irritating and boring sitting there and seeing there faces so I excused myself and came out.

Then I called my driver to pick me up and I headed to my hotel room in which I will ne staying.

The room was really big and beautiful and the dresses which I will be wearing in the shows or promotions weee rally very beautiful. I took a shower and wore some shorts and a crop top and slept.

 I took a shower and wore some shorts and a crop top and slept

Next day

I heard my phone buzzing and I checked the time it was 12:45. I was really late. I got up and went in bathroom and took shower and wore some casual outfit as I will get exhausted after the practise.

 I got up and went in bathroom and took shower and wore some casual outfit as I will get exhausted after the practise

I called my driver and we headed to the practise hall. As I reaches I saw everyone waiting for me it practise hall. I opened the door and came inside.

"Is this a time to come? We were waiting for you from a very long time. You are very late", Namjoon said.

"I am really sorry. Please forgive me, I will never come late again. I am really sorry." I said becoming very innocent."

"Its ok, lets get started now", Suga said.

During the practise

Jimin pov

(y/n) voice was really good. I was not able to understand the language but I felt that the lyrics had a lot of meanings. I saw Jungkook getting irritated by the language.

After the practise gets over, we all 7 members group hugged but (y/n) was left alone. (Y/n) was really a sweet girl I felt really sad but again I have to follow my leader.

Taehyung pov

After singing now were going to practise the dance.(Y/n) was very good in dancing. She was able to show her each step very clearly and was very flexible.

As soon as practise finished, I went to (y/n) and sat near her.
"You dance really good", I said to her.
"Thanks, but not as good as yours or everyones.", she said.

Suddenly Jungkook came and took me away from her.

"I don't want you to talk with her!" He said in a angry tone.
"I was just trying to comfort her so she should not feel awkward with us."I said to make him understand.

Jungkook pov

As the practise got over I saw Taehyung going towards (y/n). I don't know why I hated that girl though she was really beautiful, innocent, soft an kind hearted. I was really anfry on Taehyung and took him away from her.

He said he was comforting her that she should not feel awkward between us and that was true she was feelimg really awkward between us.

"In which language were the lyrics yoi were singing." J-hope hyung asked in curiosity.
"It was in Hindi lauguage. It is the official language of India" she said.

After 2 months

(Y/n) pov

Our song was realeased named 'saranghae'. It was song mixture of koream and hindi language and was loved by the fans of BTS and as well as my fans also loved it.

Today was our live performance and I was very nervous. All of the guys were friends but Taehyung was really close to me and rumors began to spread that we were dating. And on the other side Jungkook was really a annoying person. I don't know why he hated me a lot. I was getting ready for the show.......
_______________________________________

Second chapter is completed!!!! Hope yoi enjoyed it amd please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.