Truth Untold

We all got ready for the second play. This one was different, No. Not the play, the skirt felt different then usual. All the actor and students get ready as for makeup and fitting. I saw Irene by the vanity as she puts on her makeup,

God I can't complain right now!

I drag my feet to Irenes direction as I look at the mirror to see us, "It feels different...it's shorter...Ugh, it's jusy way to big," I adjusted as she continued putting makeup on as if i wasn't there.

"Well, Maybe you lost weight!" She burst out before staring at me. Gaining few attentions from the other students who stopped from what their doing, when I glare at them but realized that they were looking at Irene.

I didn't have the chance to glare back at her instead I stormed away from them. I watched Lisa practice with a student at the stage as I hide myself from the back curtains. I let out a sigh before I was pulled back from my shoulder slightly.

"You're not the star of the show, you know that right?" She aggresively whisper before I even get to look at her pitiful of face.

"I Know." I quickly replied back as I turn back to watch Lisa from the distance.

"Yeah, Well no one's complaining about their costumes!" She started.

"Cus, Their costumes fit!" I hiss before she got called out by the announcer making her give a look as 'we are not done yet before walking out.

The play came to an end as we all meet and greet our parents back at the school hallways. Crowded people walk pass me as i search for both of my parents when I saw a familiar man standing beside a poster, that was my father.

"Hey," I simply said as I kept walking towards them until their is no space between my father and I before he happily gasped and took my arms for a hug. I rest my chin up to his shoulder for a second before he pulled us apart,

"Sweetheart you were wonderful!" He complimented as I embrace my biological mother beside him.

"Aw, you are wonderful," My mom says before I groaned dramatically, "Yeah I still hate my costume." I rolle dmy eyes and huffed.

"Aw, I know" My mom whispered

I saw my father grabbing something something from behind before he pulled out a simple yet big boquet.

I gasp quitely as he passed it and hold it with both of my hands. "Thanks, Dad" I sniff the familiar scent before he started talking.

"So, Uh Where is Lisa?" He asked about my step sister. I averted my gaze somewhere else before I said,

"Uh, I don't know she said she has a rehearsal with Chanyeol so I guess she's going to get a ride with him later." I casually replied then seeing my divorced parents hesitate and shared looks,

"And, Uh, Thats okay with you?" He worried since they both know Chanyeol was into me and thought that I was okay if he was a two timer, pff. Like I care.

"Yeah." I breathed out and forced a smile.

  It was Tuesday, cold. Jennie asked if she can come over to my step mothers house where I'm recently staying. so she can fix my costume.
Morning was the perfect time or that was she said. I complied.

She adjusted the hem of the skirt as I turned around where she wanted me to. We where at the attic, my bedroom that used to be my sisters room. Jennie was sitting on the edge of the bed,

"You know all you need is a belt..." She trails off before removing her hands and going for her belt to unclip it around her hips.

"Are you sure this is okay with Irene?" I started since I couldn't hold back anymore curiosity. She darted her eyes up to meet my eyes before furrowing her brows.