Four

It's been weeks since I last updated...

And I have no explanation for that hehehe

Btw, I enjoy reading all your comments

_____

"Bloody hell.." You cursed out loud as you watched some students came sprinting inside, causing a stampede as they close the glass door to the cafeteria.

You watched through the glass doors as the things the students were running away from began to attack the other students who were attempting to flee from them, their blood sputtering around the glass as it began to crack from the impact.

When the glass finally broke, the terrified students began to flee, but you remained rooted in place, still hanging from the initial shock.

You jolted out of it when you saw that On-Jo had been pushed to the floor.

You quickly stood up, even though you knew it was dangerous, and pushed the students away to go help On-Jo.

"Hey! Hey! On-Jo!" You yelled out to her, but she appeared to be too distracted by the screaming to hear you.

You hurriedly lifted her off the floor and began hauling her away from whatever the students were fleeing.

However, the universe seemed to have other plans with you as a student bumped into you, you slipped bringing On-Jo with you.

'Jeez, thanks a lot universe...' You groaned as you hoist yourself back again from the floor, your eyes finding where On-Jo was.

Your eyes quickly found her, but she was still on the floor, shock still visible in her eyes.

You didn't waste any time to help On-Jo stand up. "On-Jo! Get yourself together!" You shouted, hoping On-Jo would snap out of it. It seemed to work as she started running away with you.

You could see Cheongsan from afar, he looked like he was searching for someone, and you knew who that someone is. "Hey Cheongsan!! OVER HERE!" You shouted as loud as you could, hoping he would hear you.

And thank goodness he did.

"Y/n! On-Jo!" He shouted as he started running towards your direction.

You let out a breath of relief.

But your little celebration ended when a student had pushed you over again.

'Fuck me dead! What in the hell did I do to you, universe?!' You thought as you glared at the ceiling as if you were hoping that the Gods and Goddesses could see your face of protest.

You soon stopped when you heard screams behind you.

You made the mistake of looking back as one of the things the students were fleeing came to view, and you began blinking rapidly because you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

'...Zombies?!'

"Crikey! What the-" Your sentence was cut off short when a zombie started moving towards you.

You quickly scramble from the floor as you watch the zombie getting closer to you, snarling at you, ready to bite you.

You gag at the smell of it, covering your nose as you lift your knee as you strike a roundhouse kick on its neck, sending it to the floor as it slides away with the impact.

"It's been a while since I'd done that.." You sigh, lifting your leg again to kick the zombie.

"You smell so bad, I thought I could taste it." You glare at the zombie, who is still on the floor.