Five

"Y-you're..." The man mutters again, though he still doesn't finish his sentence. You saw something glimmer in his eyes, as if he seemed to recognise you.

You were confused.

"Songsaenim.. what do you-"

"Coach Kang, you have a bite mark on your arm!" On-Jo yelled loudly, interrupting you.

Your eyes widened, whipping your head to check if he really had a bite mark.

He did.

The air inside the classroom suddenly shifted.

Silence engulfed the classroom as the others heard On-Jo's voice, they immediately backed away from the man.

The teacher lifts his arm in front of his face to see the bite mark clearly before pulling the sleeves to cover his arm.

"I-i'm not bitten." He denies, shaking his head.

"Uh-huh, and I'm straight." You mutter rather sarcastically, your eyes following every movement of the man closely, ready to defend yourself in case he turns.

"It's a bite mark." I-sak states.

"I said I wasn't. Don't talk back to me!" He shouts. "How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"Then, why are you hiding it to us, coach? If it's not a bite mark, you can just show it to us and that ends this arguement." You say.

"I think you should leave right now." I-sak says as takes a step forward closer to the coach, pulling you slightly behind her to protect you from the man, which warmed your heart if you were being honest.

"What?"

"I said get out of here immediately." I-sak repeats.

"You want me to get out of here? After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?" He asks incredulously.

"You were bitten. Come on, go out!" I-sak yelled trying to make him leave and the man cursed at her. "How dare you yell at me like that?! You little... Come here! Yah!"

"I said, come here! You're not going to?" The man starts stomping closer to I-sak's direction.

You pulled your wrist away from I-sak and stood protectively infront of I-sak, ready to attack him if he tried to do something.

"Y/n ah! Don't come anywhere closer to him!" You heard Cheongsan from the other side of the room.

You watch as the man stomps towards you. But he stops when blood starts to drip from his nose. The coach tries to wipe it with his hands, while you watch in all seriousness to what is happening to him, your mind immediately starts making calculations.

'Shit. If he turns into a zombie right now, what should we do? Where should we run to? Should I push him outside the window-?'

While your mind was busy devising strategies to get rid of the soon-to-be zombie man without causing harm to anyone, On-Jo threw a bag over his head instead.

You blinked. On-Jo what the heck-

You cackled, although none of them seemed to hear you as they were still focused on the bloodied man. You really just couldn't help but laugh in serious situations.

Though your entertainment was cut off short when you realised what the man was going to do next.

The coach lifted his hand as if he was about to hit On-Jo. "You fucking bitch-!"

He fell down. His body started cracking and he started to turn in every direction.

"Hurry!! Throw him out!" Na-yeon screamed, covering her ears in fear.