Prologue

Sidharth Shukla- 30 year old business man. Owns a business in Mumbai.Loves his family. A good hearted and kind man. Has two sisters married and well settled. Loves his mom. Trustee of ST. Xaviers college. Runs a shukla enterprise. Runs a diamond business.

Shehnaaz Gill( Sana) - A 25 year cute and bubbly girl studying B.COM in St.Xaviers College in Mumbai. An orphan lives with her friend Shefali in an orphanage. She loves to live her life happily in her way.Loves her friend alot.

Rita Shukla- Mother of Sidharth Shukla. Has three childrens. Two daughter and one son. Loves his son alot. Lives in Mumbai.

Preeti Shukla- Elder sister of Sidharth Shukla. Married and has one daughter. Well settled in Mumbai.

Neetu Shukla- Second elder sister of sidharth Shukla. Married.

Kushal- A good and supportive friend of sidharth. A foody person. Loves to eat food. Can go to any extent for his friend.

Jay- A good and supportive friend. Married to Mahi and has a 1 year daughter Tara.

Mahi - Wife of jay bhanushali. Has a daughter Tara.

Shefali bagga- friend of shehnaaz gill. Loves shehnaaz alot as a sister. Studies with Sana in same class.

Short form of character
Sidharth- sid
Shehnaaz-Sana
Kushal-Kush
Shefali- Shefu

Note
Do forgive if any mistake occurs.
Pls vote

Ishq Mein marjawan(sidnaaz)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें