❤ Chapter 6 ❤

As sid enters his cabin. He calls peon.

Peon - How Can I help you sir.

Sid - Can you call Miss Sana and Miss Shefali.

Peon - Sir I don't know about their class.

Sid remembers suddenly

Sid - ohh sorry. They belong to Final Year B.Com.

Peon - Sure sir.
With this peon leaves to call Sana and shefali.

Peon - Miss Sana and Miss Shefali. Aap dono ko shukla sir apne cabin mein bula rahe hain.
Sana and shefali ask him to go. Aarti, Rashmi and devo hear to the peon informing Sana and shefali and chose to go at the back of them to know more.

Sana - Yaar shefu yeh kyun bula rahen hain humein.

Shefu - Chill yaar. Zaroor tujhse pyar bhari baatein karne bula rahe Hongay.
With this Sana gets irritated with shefu.

Sana - Shefu tu apni bakwaas band karegi .Kahin pe bhi shuru Hojati hai. Abhi chal Pata nahi kya hoga.

Shefu - pehle chal toh sahi. Khud hi sabkuch tay kar rahi hai.

Sana - Haan chal.

With this they reach sid cabin. Aarti Rashmi and devo follow both.Hearing the knock on door.

Sid - Yes come in.

Sana and shefu enter his cabin. Sid lift his face up ask both to take a sit. They both take sit.

Sid - Can I ask for coffee meeting with u both.

Sana and shefu look each other and ask him.

Sana - Sir y do u want us to join with u for a coffee.

Sid - Look I am straight forwarded and I don't keep anything hidden and I hope same with people. I found u both as friendly character. So I want u both to join for coffee.

Shefu - Sir sure Y not.

Sid - So that's good shall we meet in Cafe coffee day.

Shefu - Sure sir. But at wat time sir.

Sid - As it is Sunday tomorrow shall we meet 11.00 Am.

Shefu - Sure sir.

Sid - we will maintain outside as a friend and in campus u will be my employee and student. I will guide you both. And one important thing let me clear u both u will call me as Sid and in campus as Sir. Is it clear to u both.

Shefu - sure sir. Can we take a leave.

Sid - Sure y not.

With this Sana and shefu leave his Cabin. As they leave sid gets happy that he will meet his lady love Sana.

Sid - Sana sweetheart u are mine. One day I will surely make u mine. You will surely fall in my trap some day.

On other side Aarti, Rashmi and devo hear there meeting and think wat it must be. By thinking this they leave.

Ishq Mein marjawan(sidnaaz)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें