❤ Chapter 5 ❤

Shefu - Sana chill yaar. Itna nervous kyun ho rahi hai. Sana sab kuch theek hoga.

Sana - Hmm.

HOD asks Sana to meet him in his cabin.
Sana reaches HOD cabin. Where Sid and his PA is present. As Sana reaches cabin and greets HOD with a warm smile . Sid gets lost in her beauty.

Sid (In mind ) - oh my God I have never seen such a beautiful girl. Her almond shape eye and button nose. He gets lost in her smile. He wanted to protect her from this evil world. He marks in his mind that he is hers. Ur mine ❤

As HOD informs sid that Sana will be guiding him towards the room. Sid gets happy.
Sana asks sid

Sana - sir shall we move.

Sid - Yeah Sure.

Sana and sid move towards the allotted room. As both move they come across towards slippery floor. Sana leg got slipped and was above to fall but luckily sid saves her. They share a intense eye lock. Sid gets lost in her eyes. They admire each other with their looks.

Sid - Tum theek ho.

Sana - Yes sir.

Sid : Pakka theek hona.

Sana - Yeah sir.

Sid - Shall we move.

Sana - sure.

Both reach to the allotted room. Sana explains clearly about the details of students to sidharth that she will be helping him in noting the name list of student.

Sid - Tum nahi karogi internship.

Sana - Ji sir. Mein bhi hoon.

Sid - Good. You look quite intelligent.

Shefu - Yes sir. She was a topper in school. And she is the captain of the class.

Sid - oh quite impressed. Can I know more about U. Miss Sana.

Shefu - Sir she won't tell anything more about her. I will tell u.

Sid - oh y so.

Sana glares shefu and asks her to keep quiet by eyes.

Shefu - ohh shut up Sanu. If u won't tell about u. I will tell. Sir shall we start with Sana introduction.

Sid - Sure Why not.

Sid was eager to know more about Sana. But Sana ask shefu to keep quiet.

Sana - Sir shall we start with the selection of interns.

Sid - Sure.

Sid asks shefu about her intro.

Sid - Can I know your name.

Shefu - Sir My name is Shefali bagga. Everyone calls me shefu. Sir if u don't mind can I tell u later about Sana.

Sid - sure y not.

Shefu gets impressed with sidharth. She finds sidharth as friendly character. She looks towards sid admiring Sana and prays to God that her friend lives her life with him. As he is a good and kind hearted man with face and has a good heart.

Sid - So let's start with Sana.

Sid asks Sana some questions related to internship and her studies. As Sana answers his questions he gets lost in her and this is noticed by shefu.

Sana - Sir. I am done .

Seeing sid lost somewhere Sana snaps her finger to alert him. As sid gets alert he asks Sana. Let's see wat he asks

Sid - I am quiet impressed with ur answers. U answered my questions truly. As u know first impression is a good impression.

Sana - Thank You sir.

Sid - Pls add your name in the list. Your being selected as first intern of our company.

Sana - Are u sure sir.

Sid - Yes miss Sana. Are u not happy with this selection.

Sana and shefu get happy by listening to sid.

Sana - yes sir. I am happy.

Sid - So whose next.

Shefu - Sir I am the next.

Sid - So let me ask u some questions related to ur studies.

Sid asks questions to shefu to which she answers honestly. Sid gets impressed with shefu.

Sid - So Miss Shefali I am quiet interested with ur performance. I am happy to inform u both friends are selected.

Shefu - Sir thank you so much.

Sid - My pleasure. Miss Sana pls add ur friend name in list. As I know u both can't be without each other. I had to select u both. And u both gave quiet good performance.

Girls who were presented in meeting gets irritated with Sana and shefu with their selection.

Sid - So whose next.

Aarti started loving sid as she saw him. She is jealous of Sana. As she gets a good name from everyone. Aarti, Mahira and devo are the enemy of Sana. They can't digest Sana happiness. As Aarti comes ahead shefali gets irritated

Aarti - Sir Myself Aarti.

Sid - So Miss Aarti can I know about u.

Aarti starts giving a big lecture about her. To which sid gets irritated and ask her. Let's see wat he asks her.

Sid - Miss Aarti can I know shortly about u . As I have others students to select.

Aarti - Sure sir.

Again Aarti starts telling about her. Sid finds not interested in her. He rejects her. Getting Rejected by Sid Aarti gets angry and backs off. Next comes Rashmi and devo. Sid rejects three of them. To which Rashmi, devo and Aarti get disappointed and gets out of the room.
Sid selects the students as a intern and asks Sana.

Sid - Miss Sana have you note down the students Name. As I need it.

Sana - Yes sir. I have prepared two copies.

Sid - Good. I am impressed.

With this Sid asks all students including shefu and Sana to get ready for the internship and takes leave and goes to his cabin.

Note
Pls vote

Ishq Mein marjawan(sidnaaz)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें