Chapter 6 - Trouble

God, she's getting carried away about this whole drama thingie.

I roll my eyes and start thinking of a way to kill some time with this crazy woman till the director comes after his break. I rub my belly, pretending as if I am hungry.

"Ah, I am feeling kinda hungry now," I yawn and sit on the wooden floor since there aren't any chairs to sit on.

The woman gazes at me and talks mildly,

" You look tired my dear, let me serve you with some homemade sweets, so you can get some energy," she lets out a soft chuckle and starts walking to the round shape wooden exit. Her hospitality makes me guilty about what I did.

Never mind, I'm hungry after all.

As soon as she disappears in from the room, I stand up from my spot and amble near the window. The view outside is spectacular. I really can't believe that the whole thing is fake. It looks so damn real. I lean my arm along with the wooden frame of the window and keep staring at the setting sun. It's getting darker and darker. The faraway mountains are lightened up with orange colour lustre which looks like fireflies who covered the greeny carpet of grasslands. The alluring outlook makes me feel vague yet tranquil. The silver sphere which is spreading her moonlight is taking her throne in the sky. Truly glamorous,

As I try to sit at the edge of the window, I feel like something is itching me. I slide my hand to my back pocket. My eyes widened with surprise,

"No way this could be possible," I fish out my handphone from the pocket. It's still good as new. Not even a scratch on the screen.

"How can this happen? After that terrible crash, I thought I lost you" my orbs glisten as I find a way to get back home. I can just call for help and get the hell outta here. I press the power button to switch on the phone, but right then, I see the woman who was returning, not empty-handed, but with some plate full of sweets from one hand and a kettle from the other hand. I quickly glide my device back in my pocket and look at her.

Looks like we are going to have a tea party,

She keeps the plate and the kettle on the wooden desk before pulling two pillows and a small and short dining table before she keeps the foods and drinks on the table. She is doing everything fast and smoothly. She smiles at me after keeping the two pillows face to face on the opposite sides of the small dining table.

" Have a seat Miss.."

"Y/n, I'm Cha Y/n, No need to call me miss," I say as I get settled in one side, imitating her who nods as a response.

"I'm Hei- ran, I one of the guardians of the Jeon Clan, and one of the oldest custodians in the kingdom," she introduces herself as she pours the steamy liquid on the ceramic cup. Even though I didn't understand what she is talking about, I just keep up with it.

"So, you have a pretty interesting role here I see." I tasted the light yellow and pink sweets on the plate she gave me. Even they look like rice cake's tiny version, it tasted sweeter than the normal ones.

"Indeed, on early ages, I was the one who mentored the whole ARMY who protected the gemstone" I blink several times to digest the whole "Roll playing" she's talking about. Is she talking about the story or...

I shrug my thoughts. I have more important things than trying to understand some history of some built-up fantasy of a historical drama which will be released around next year. I slowly chew the sticky rice ball .

" Tell me about your director, I haven't heard about someone named Jeon, guess he's new to the field," I change the topic since none of her talkings make me any sense. Hei-ran chuckles as I remind her about their director. She smiles with her eyes twinkling, making her face wrinkle a little.