Chapter 13 - Demigod's Captive

All I can see inside Taehyung's glistening eyes are fire, purple colour flames burn inside them, making me hard to break eye contact with his orbs. Those pair of peepers almost have control of me entirely. My mouth keeps parting like a goldfish, opening and closing. A current passes through my shoulder blade and gives me a chill.

I have noticed something through my time here, every time where magic is used, I can feel that sensation where my birthmark is, like a cold liquid leaking along its traces.

Is it just a coincidence or does it mean something?

"Tell me what your name is, Who are you?" the deep voice of Taehyung dominates me, his orders are forcing from the inside of me. As the purple flames in his eyes radiant even more brilliantly unknowingly some words spill from me,

"I'm Cha Y/n, the only daughter of Cha Won-Shik and Song Chan-Mi" Without my consciousness, my voice timidly obeys Taehyung. Not taking the discerning gaze away from me, he continues to mind-torture me,

"How do you happen to be in Jeon's residence? What kind of sorcery do you hold Y/n?" I object to answer him, but my mind is no longer under my control. I am hypnotized by his eyes, which seem to be where his power holds.

"I was flying to Korea to see my mom, my parents are divorced-" I pause for a moment. Is this necessary?

But my lips keep forming to talk ceaselessly.

"My plane crashed, when I woke up I was in a room in Jungkook's place, "

"I'm asking again Y/n," Taehyung's voice is sharp, "What sorcery do you carry?"

"I do not join hands with any kind of evil, I came here alone, I have no fellowship with whatever it is that threatening to your Kingdom" I am surprised to hear those words confidently coming out of me. They have no hesitation, no regret, they are firm and poised.

The room falls into silence. I am jittering with nervousness. Will they heed me as their enemy? I have no absolute idea about what's happening, but will they believe me?

At last, I feel the absence of the piercing gaze that was controlling me. Finally, I have a breath as the man who has ravishing dark brown hair steps away from me, creating a space between us which sets me at ease.

Others look at Taehyung with concern, he looks slightly demented yet there is a tint of satisfaction in his face that tells me I'm in the safe zone.

" She's not a threat to us, she's clear" he finalises after the question session leaving me to release a sigh of relief. He continues as he stares at me,

"I believe that she has accidentally crossed paths between two dimensions. What she's saying is true,"

"But..." Does he not believe me? A slight panic pulls into me.

"I won't say that she is completely innocent,"

What?

"What!?" I abruptly exclaim.

"Can you be more specific Kim Taehyung?" The wise one with the headband asks the other one. Kim Taehyung? So this is one of the Kim brothers I was told about, No wonder his charm felt so powerful.

I sense trouble.

"She's not a threat but she did not come here all by herself, she has a reason to come here." I wrinkle my forehead with confusion.

"What do you mean?" My voice is quiet. Taehyung's face looks serious as he talks,

"I saw something weird when I read you, unlike others, it was hard to dominate you. You surely hold something unique-"