Chapter 12- Alliance of the Clans

Who would ever imagine that one day I will be riding a whale, sandwiched between two gorgeous demigods? What were the odds?

The wind cut through us as the Borawhale swims through midair, it is occupied carrying three of us in his back. The other two are at ease, as for me, I am tightly clutching to Jungkook's robs with fear that I might fly off. Yoongi on the other hand is enjoying the view beneath us. He coos as the snowy clouds wrap around us, gladly welcoming us with their gentle touch. Our ride isn't steered by anyone, all that has to be done was a stroke between its eyes and whisper our destination.

I am confounded yet muse that I will be encountering more of this bombshell.

It's Hwa we are talking about after all.

My hand slides under the abdomen of the male seating in front of me, while my other hand rests on his shoulder. The position kind of makes me awkward, the jet-black silky bangs brush my face as they struggle with the wing. Maybe I'm too close to him...

I promptly distract my mind by peering at the scene underneath us.

Wrong move.

It is a heck of a landscaped vista, no doubt about that. But there is a teensy bitsy problem. Only I have a great fear of heights.

I feel my head spinning, and the edges of my eyes get dark as I was about to faint. I breathe shakily trying to calm myself down. My teeth grit together.

"No need to fear Y/n, you won't fall, you won't fall.." I start counting backwards, "Ten, nine, eight, oh shit..." I mumble as I get even more dizzier. Suddenly I feel the grip of my hand loosening. The woozy feeling isn't helping me, not at all...

But then a fist caught me, balling my palms with his. Assuring my safety, Jungkook is holding me tightly. I wind my arms around his tiny waist and rest my head on his muscular back. It feels so warm and protective, also I feel something funny like this has happened before.

A sudden nostalgia hits me.

I wince my eyes and hold my breath as some scenes start playing. I am not sure what I am witnessing but it looks like I am seeing someone's memories or a vision. Nothing is clear, I can't recognize where it was, and the background is smoky and dark. A familiar sound echoed, I thought hard.

What is that sound? It's like wood clattering together.

Then I saw someone, he is an infant, a newborn baby boy cuddled under soft blankets. My fingers run through the ebony smooth hair. Pair of orbs turn to me, the tiny human wraps his small fist around my finger. A warm tear rolled down my cheek and spotted the baby's blanket. Am I crying? I am sure that all of this is just happening inside my head, but they all feel so real that those eyes look intimate, with a woosh, the boy vanishes from my vision, instead, I see a tall man standing in a distance.

"Y/n.." an unclear voice calls me. I try to walk toward the figure, but the voice from far keeps irritating me.

"Y/n, wake up" someone calls out loud, my body is moving because of a hard shake of pair of a steal-like strong arms. As I flicked an eyelid, the vision that dwells in my mind ceases to exist.

"At least she's not dead, " I faintly discern the raspy and irony-coated voice of Yoongi. I palm my forehead, squinting my eyes before resting my back against the rough surface of the tree behind me. I am laying on the dewy grass with two pair of bulgy eyes staring at me.

"What happened?" I questioned abruptly.

"We are the ones who should be asking that , you kind of passed out during the ride," Jungkook says, stretching his hand, helping me to get on my feet again.