Prologue

Open Ocean at the location of World of Walker and World of Red Nexus is experiencing war. Alan Walker, Mark Walker and Margrethe Alida are attacking the Red Nexus fleet and military to stop the conflict.

Alan Walker: Come on Walker's soldiers, this is our last hope to stop the Red Nexus conflict. All ready!

Everyone: READY!

Alan Walker: LOUDER!!

Everyone: READY!!!

#80771: I'm always ready Alan Walker, what do you think #47736 ?

#47736 : Yes Walker#80771...i am ready to stop all conflicts with red nexus...!!

Team Alan : Good job

Alan Walker: ok, let's go to that Red Nexus world and DESTROY IT!!

Everyone: YES!!!

After that, Team Alan went to the Red Nexus world to destroy the world.

A few minutes later ....

#47736: (laughs) Finally, the world of Red Nexus will have arrived and I am ready to destroy it... now how about you #60699 ?

#60699: Yeah, I can't wait to destroy it. But wait.. it seems I saw something odd, but where did it come from?

#80771: Hmm, maybe there (he points towards the front)

#47736: I saw it...but what kind of creature is that? I just saw a creature like this

#80771: hmmm maybe-

A yellow portal appeared and the portal took out strangely shaped ships. Then, the ship shot its shock and everyone had to be alert.

#80771: could it be a siren!!

#47736: What, Sirens?!

Alan Walker: Well, Sirens were extraterrestrials to create mankind. Then, the Sirens will destroy our entire world including the Red Nexus world as well.

#80771: Then, how to attack the Sirens?! Red Nexus has blocked our path this time.

Alan Walker: we're going to split into two parts.

#47736:W-what?! Are you serious about this?!

Alan Walker: Well, I'm serious.

#47736: Aren't you afraid to die Alan?!

Alan Walker: I think so. I will kill him for getting in our way, and READY TO ATTACK!!!

Everyone: ATTACK!!!

Alan's team and Walker's team also attacked each other. After they killed him, suddenly there was a solar storm coming towards the south. After that, Team Alan was immediately hit by a strong gust of wind and fell rolling.

Alan Walker: AAAAAAGHHH!!!

#80771: NO WAY!!!!

#47736: #80771...!!! (he takes her hand)

#6697: Too late #80771...!!!

#80771: It's never too late, we need Alan Walker to attack the Red Nexus. But, why are you talking like this?!

#47736: Because he's been sucked in by solar storm #80771!

#80771: but....

#60699: Come on! Shelter from the sun storm before it hits us!!

After that, the solar storm destroyed the world and the entire earth. A few weeks later, Team Alan wakes up on a deserted island. After they woke up, they were surprised there was a ship on the water.

Alan: Ugh.... Where am I? (He sees them unconscious)

Alan: Hey? Get up.

Alida: Ugh.... What happened-

Alida was surprised that there was a ship on the water.

Alida: H-How could it be?! Why is there a ship here?!

Alan: I don't know

Lily: Where am I?

Kostov: What happened briefly?

Mark: And where are we?

Alan: We don't know, we'll investigate this world and-

After that, Alan Walker was immediately surprised to see the hull of his ship which was coded # 0 to his left number 68. And that means, Alan Walker was an aircraft carrier and the others were equally surprised to see their ship and there was a different coded hull number.

Mark: No way, we are the ship!!

Kostov: Me too, and I can't believe this!!

Lily: Yes, me too. And there's a hull number on our ship.

Alan: "sigh" ok, we will check our ship and we will dock!!

The four of them: Alright Alan!!

Then they set off and landed there. To find the base.

CONTINUED

A/N : thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoy reading it and see you in chapter 1 and happy reading everyone 😊