Food fight

Peter felt hungry but didn't really want to eat. The scattered memories in his brain made him feel sick at what he had previously done. Tony could see Peter was wrapped around in his own little world so for the team to pass him the food one by one and asked Peter if he wanted any. He accepted bits of everything beside the cranberry sauce and bread sauce. He slowly began chewing on a piece chicken which he dipped in gravy. He ate in silence while listening to the odd conversations happening around the table.
"Why can't you travel in time?" Thor asked Pietro stuffing chicken in his mouth.
"Well I don't really want to haven't you seen the movies" Pietro said.
Thor looked up at him confused.
"There's movies about  time travel" Thor asked.
"Never mind" Pietro said.
"No it is theoretically possible" Bruce joined the conversation.
"If you travel fast enough you should be able to do it" Bruce said eating some broccoli.
"Except if you mess up at any interval you will be cut in half and die" Tony said lightly.
"Sounds fun let's try it" Bucky said interested "if it works bring me back something and if it doesn't well tough luck".
"Wow you really have no filter do you" Sam said.
Bucky stared at Sam who stared back.
"Alright children knock it off" Steve said.
This caused an uproar. Sam and Bucky both went at it with Steve arguing with him. Steve began talking like his 'hero' self so Clint threw a roast potato at him but missed slightly and hit Bucky. Bucky stopped arguing at Steve and grabbed a handful of carrots throwing them at Sam as Clint was sat to the right him and Bucky thought Sam had thrown it. Sam got hit and so did Wanda who was sat on the left. Wanda and Sam both grabbed a handful of vegetables and threw them. This turned into an all out war. Food was being thrown left and right everyone getting hit. Peter sat there watching everything unfold. He slowly backed away from the table and went into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter and took at deep breath. The food fight was incredibly loud and Peter put his hands over his ears and closed his eyes. All he could hear were the others shouting in the other room. He leaned back and fell to the floor.

It was night. Peter crept round the back of the house and looked through the window to see a family of four. A dad, a mum and two kids one who looked about 11 and the other 7. Peter went back to the front and knocked on the door. The man opened the door and looked down at the 14 year old.
"Can I help you?" He said looking outside.
"I'm lost. I don't know where I am can you help me." Peter said acting scared.
The man was way too trusting and his sympathy for the poor boy letting him inside and closing the door.
"Where are you staying?" The man turned around and was about to say something else but never got the chance. Peter held a gun to the man's head and shot one singular bullet. The silencer on the gun meant it made not sound. The man fell against the door and crumbled to the ground. Peter was about to leave when the woman came out the kitchen.
"Josh who was at the door" she looks up to see her husband on the floor and blood splattered all over the door. Peter saw she was about to scream.
"Scream and I will kill you" Peter raised the gun to her. She kept quiet.
"Back in the kitchen now" he said walking forward and telling her to move.
She went into the kitchen and the two children looked up from the table.
"Sit down" Peter ordered and she sat down.
"Mum what's happening?" one of them asked.
"Where's dad?" The other said.
"Your dad he-he..." she was about to cry.
"Mum" they both said.
"Stay quiet" Peter said and the mum told the kids to stay quiet.
Peter went to the window and looked outside. He had managed to keep the family quiet so no one will have noticed anything.
"Please let them go. Let my children go. Do you want money I can give you money." She began pleading trying to reason with Peter.
"I don't want your money" Peter said.
"Then what do you want" she was now crying.
"You shouldn't have left the kitchen if you had left just a few seconds later to check on your husband you wouldn't be in this predicament would you?" Peter moved back to the table and moving the gun back and forth between the three people.
The woman was speechless.
"Then what are you going to do" the mother looked at the kids who were now scared out of their minds.
Peter had now made up his mind and sighed. He looked up at the family and then checked his gun.
"No loose ends".
Peter then shot both kids in the head. The two kids collapsed with their heads on the table. The mother screamed leaving the chair and going over to her kids. She began yelling at Peter no longer caring about what might happen to her.
Peter got fed up with her screaming and shot her in the head and then the chest. She fell to the ground.
"If only you hadn't walked in at the wrong time and none of this would have happened" Peter looked into the cold dead eyes of the woman as one singular tear fell from her eye down her cheek and onto the floor. He turned around and left as quick as he could in case anyone heard her screaming.

The flashback ended and Peter jolted his eyes open to find himself still lying on the floor of the Avengers kitchen. The food fight was still raging on and Peter stood up taking a few shaky breaths. That flashback was horrible he couldn't believe he could be so cold hearted.
"Peter are you okay?"
Peter turned around to see Strange stood in the doorway.
"I'm okay, it's just a bit loud" Peter said giving a little smile.
He moved towards Strange and walked back with him to the food fight which had just ended. There was food everywhere on the walls, the floor, the table and the team. Everyone was hit with some sort of food even Vision who didn't really participate.
Tony looked his phone.
"I've got to get back to work after I get changed. Bucky,Sam, Clint and Wanda you can clean this up as you all started the fight.
"What come one" Sam said annoyed.
"No arguments now get cleaning"Tony said about to leave "Peter you coming".
"Why" Peter was confused.
"Well if I remember correctly your still my intern" Tony smiled.
"Oh right yeah" Peter looked happy.
Both Tony and Peter then left the room.
"Did anyone see Peter leave during the food fight" Wanda asked.
"I did. I went to the kitchen and he looked as if he had just come out of some bad dream" Strange said.
The team were confused because in the sort space he had left and come back there was no time for he to go to sleep.
"It's his memories" Bucky said his arms crossed.
"What do you mean" Nat asked.
"After I had gotten away from Hydra I didn't have all my memories and they kept coming back to me bit by bit bombarding me at different moments" Bucky explained. "It will get worse before it gets better".
Everyone took a glance at each other.