Everything falls apart

"Where am I?" Peter asked scared out of his mind. He couldn't see anything. A black hood was thrown over his face and his breathing began to get heavier and more freaked out.
"Where am I?" Peter repeated.
"Why is he awake he should of been out for another 30 minutes?" He heard one voice say.
"He has heightened abilities remember" another said.
"Someone shut him up" a voice from the front yelled.
Peter heard bustling about in the van and then someone jerked his head forwards and put something to his face. He tried to move back but the chemicals in the gag acted fast and Peter soon slipped away back into his slumber.

At the Avengers tower (the next morning)
Everyone was sat around the table. Nobody spoke. Everyone looked tired and devastated. Tony looked the worst.
"What do we do now?" Clint asked straight up patting an ice pack on his forehead.
"We find him" Tony said straight away.
"Tony we don't know where they took him" Strange said trying to place his hand on Tony's shoulder but Tony shrugged it off.
"We do have a lead. The man they left behind is in our cell, Wanda could try and get into his mind and see where they are taking him". Tony tried to think of everything.
Everyone looked towards Wanda.
"I can try" Wanda said uncertainty.
"Great let's go now" Tony stood up and quickly finished his coffee.
"Can't we finish breakfast first?" Nat asked chewing down on some toast.
"Peter had been gone all night. I barely slept and I doubt any of you did. That kid was about to become my son and I will stop at nothing to save him from those people". Tony slammed his hand on the table and left the room.
"He's taking this really hard" Vision said.
"He really cares for the kid and I agree with him we need to find Peter as soon as possible as we have no idea what Hydra will do to him" Strange said looking at everyone.
Wanda downed her apple juice "well let's get this thing started".
Wanda, Tony and Strange went into the cell and the rest stood watching through the screen in the other room.
"So mystery man we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Tell us where you have taken Peter?" Strange got straight to the point.
The man looked up "hail Hydra".
Strange continued for the next few minutes to try and reason with the man but he either remain silent or repeated the same two words over and over again.
"Hard way it is" Tony said stood at the door of the cell with his arms crossed "Wanda do your thing".
Wanda walked over to the man and red energy began swirling around in her hands. She put her hand to the man's ear and entered his mind. She searched around but felt some resistance. The man had been trained to handle torture and he was resisting her. She pushed more energy into her hands until she broke through this barrier.
She saw a large base. It looked fairly solitary and the area was surrounded by trees stretching for at least a mile long on each side.
She tried poking around to see if she could find out where the base is and after searching through some memories she wish she hadn't seen she found the location.
Wanda backed out of him and the man gasped for breath.
"My head" he complained.
"Be lucky it could have been worse" Tony said.
"Yeah I could have pounded you into the ground" Bucky poked his head into the room.
"Bucky what are you doing" Strange said looking at the head poking into the room.
It looked like Bucky shrugged but Strange couldn't tell.
"I know the location" Wanda said.
"Where is it" Tony asked perking up.
"It's at ***** *******" Wand said.
Tony then left the room passing Bucky and to where everyone else was and typed the location in the laptop.
"Wow that is isolated" Nat said taking a closer look.
"Which means we can go all out and no innocents will get caught in the crossfire" Sam said adding a light on the situation.
"But we have no idea how guarded the place with be or how many bad guys will be in there" Vision said.
"Guess that's just something will will have to rely on blind faith with" Tony said.
"I'm guessing that means you want us to gear up and get ready to go as soon as possible" Steve said.
"Look at that Capsticle you have some brain cells that aren't frozen" Tony said calling his suit.
Steve rolled his eyes "everyone get ready and get to the queen jet as soon as possible. We need to leave as soon as we can".
Everyone stood up and rushed out the room.

At the Hydra base
Peter woke up with a start and began panicking. The black hood was still over his face but his hands were now untied. He grabbed the hood and pulled it off his face. The second he did he broke into a panic attack. His breathing rapidly quickened and he was lucky he was already on the floor otherwise his legs would have given out.
It was almost as if time had taken him back to when he was 11 years old. He was back in the same small cell he was in when he first arrived. Looking around bombarded him with awful memories. He grabbed hold of his head and curled up into a ball as memories began hitting him. The guards laughing, the jangling of keys, the screams and the droplets of blood and water dripping from the bars of the door.
"Well would you look at that Shadow is finally awake" a voice said a voice which Peter knew all too well.
"Don't call me that" Peter looked up.
"Well haven't you grown up" the guard snarled.
Peter backed up into the corner.
"You know I liked you much better when you had that chip in your neck" the guard said.
Peters mind went back to when the chip was put in.
He was strapped down to a table so he couldn't move and felt the cold steel blade of the scalpel as it cut through the back of his neck. He felt as the chip was placed inside of him and then as the needle of the stitch closed up his wound.
"Now you will be more compliant" the doctor said clearing up.
Peter felt weird. Not a good weird like when you come off a rollercoaster but wired as in he didn't know how to feel about it.
"Why do I feel so odd" Peter said confused.
"This chip allows us to turn off your emotions so you will do as your told" the doctor loosened the straps hold Peter down and slapped him on the back.
"We don't want your emotions, your a weapon don't ever forget that".

Peter snapped out of it and shook his head.
"Get up" the guard said holstering his gun "the man wants to see you".