Home is where the broken heart is

"I don't want to do this" Tony complained while doing his tie up.
"Well it's only one night" Strange said pulling on his suit jacket.
"But I'm not in the mood" Tony sighed sitting down on the bed.
"Tony your have been procrastinating for over 20 minutes. The gatherings already started" Strange said standing in front of him.
"Excuse me, where's the bathroom" Stan Lee stood outside the doorway.
"Second door on the left" Strange turned around and answered.
"Thanks" he walked away.
"Erm I also need the bathroom" Tony stood up and tried to swerve around Strange but Strange grabbed him by the hand and pulled him closer to him.
"Don't make me carry you there like a baby" Strange said raising his eyebrow.
Tony sighed knowing he had no choice but to make an appearance.
"Fine, but you can't tell me how much I'm allowed to drink" Tony pointed his free hand at Strange who shrugged it off. Then both members left the room heading to where everyone else would be.

With Peter
"I can't exactly just walk in there" Peter said spinning around in an office chair.
"You can just no one is allowed recognise you" the man said. Peter gave him the death stare.
"I've made a few calls and one of the caterers running the party tonight can let us in and I can pretend to be a cater waiter making sure no one goes down the corridor and towards the lab until you are done" the mum said going over the plan.
"But they will all recognise you" Peter said.
"Not if I wear a red haired wig and try not to look them in the eyes. Plus I'm wearing a caterer uniform, no one will pay attention to me" she smiled and threw Peter his black hoodie "just keep this on with the hood up".
Peter put on the jacket and zipped it up while looking out of the window.
"Something wrong" the man said seeing Peters spaced out look.
"Just, won't this hurt a lot of people if we complete the mission and use it for the wrong purposes" Peter thought.
"The Avengers are the bad people we are just getting rid of them to make a world a better place" the man said finishing packing the bag of small explosives.
Peter was deep in thought when the mum came and shoved a needle into his arm injecting the liquid.
"Ow" Peter complained rubbing his arm.
"Just making sure your not in pain during this mission, it is very important" the mum smiled and threw the needle into the bin "now let's go we don't want to be too late to the party" she winked.

With the Avengers
Tony was sat down by the bar looking around the room at what everyone called a small gathering.
"Small gathering my ass" he downed his bourbon.
"Oh come on you must be having some enjoyment" Thor came up next to Tony drinking from one of his Asgard flasks of very potent alcohol.
"I'm not in the mood" Tony sounded out of it looking at the fixed window where Peter had once jumped out of.
"I'm just tired and want to go to bed" he said putting his hand on his forehead.
"Would any of you like an appetiser?" a caterer suddenly came over offering a plate of food.
"Yes" Thor grabbed two of them and a scoffed them both down.
Tony looked at this red haired woman. She seemed to not want to make eye contact with either of them. Tony felt a small tug of recognition but shook it off as she was just a cater waiter. The woman walked away falling into the bar accidentally before standing upright and walking away.

However what Tony and Thor didn't realise was that the was the Hydra mum. She was there going around the room undetected placing small explosives around the place. When she tripped into the bar it wasn't by accident but her way of placing one under the bar without being caught or seen as suspicious.
"Peter better be on schedule" she whispered looking around at her enemy's.

With Peter
Peter had snuck his way back into the lab where he now knew where everything was off by heart. He walked around to a white cupboard and put in the security pin then opened it to see his original USB stick in a small box in the middle.
He grabbed it quickly then closed the door and put a small explosive in the side of the cupboard then headed out of the lab and back towards the main room.

With the Avengers
The mum had been walking around keeping her head down when Bruce and Clint had been having a little argument and Clint pushed Bruce backwards who fell into the mum who fell to the floor. Her wig fell off.
"I am so sorry are you alright" Bruce asked offering a hand but when she turned her face to look at his face his expression went from caring to pissed in a second flat.
She stood up and brushed her real hair back getting a good look at everyone's shocked place.
"Whoever said I couldn't be fashionably late" she smirked twiddling her thumbs.
"Everyone out of the room" Steve yelled to all non Avengers who saw it was a bad time and bolted from the room.
"What....the hell are you doing here" Tony's voice was like Satan himself. His blood was boiling and his fists were curled up.
"You know I would love to stay and chat but I have better things to be doing" she raised her hand and a small USB drive flew into her hands.
The team turned around to see a person dressed in black by the entrance to the room.
"I assume you can handle this" she speaks to the figure who nodded.
The mum got her gun and blasted the window behind her a couple times before holstering it and jumping out the window.

Everyone's view turned to the figure in black who had put up an attacking stance.
"Attack him"