Alarm

The weather wasn't in my favor that Monday morning as my alarm broke out in screams
Argh!, I'd grunt while my arm reached out to my table turning the alarm clock off.
I'd reluctantly get off the bed then head for the shower.
My steps would hasten as I went straight to the kitchen grabbing my favorite box of cereal shoving it into a bowl with milk while I streamed my favorite anime "sword art online" I would increase my pace as I tried putting on my dark shoes with my coat over my shoulders.
I turned off my phone as I walked towards the direction of my school ABRAHAM CLINTON HIGH, I'd sigh just thinking about the school as the skin piercing wind brushed through my skin, why is what many people would ask but truth be told I never considered highschool to be fun for me cause "it's all lousy filled with hopes and dreams that would either be broken or achieved but still leaves a demarcation between the high achievers and the ones who just want to have a good time. Where do I fall ?, well I'd rather just spend my days here peacefully and just blend in with the crowd".
In a few minutes, I'd arrive at the school gates, "COMING THROUGH!" a voice from behind would loudly speak up, argh!, I'd grunt as I was bumped into by a tall dark guy who appears to be the same age as me but with a freakishly tall build and a voice as rough as a lions roar, "my bad" this tall figure would apologize to me. I'm Amir he spoke casually like he's met me somewhere, we are in the same class bro we should hang out Amir spoke with a smile on his face.
"Well, I've been your classmate for a while now, guess my invincibility shield is broken" I'd mutter to myself. "Did you say something"?, Amir asked, "no no no" I'd stammer as I scratched my hair a little.
We both walked through the hallway making our way down to classroom B, you could hear the noise get louder as we got closer. Bamm !!, Amir would slide the door open as he walked in side by side with me, I slowly backed away then went straight for my desk. "Hey Amir!" a voice so gentle would approach Amir from behind. What's good Jeffery? Amir replied as he brushed through Jeffery's hair with his palm, "just cause you're freakishly tall doesn't give you the right to treat me like a dog you overgrown bean"! Jeffery spoke back with a smirk on his face, okay captain "chick magnet" Amir said as he walked towards my direction then slowly put his arm over my shoulder, Jeffery meet Evans can you believe he's been in our class since forever amir smiled as he spoke. Jeffery would approach both I and Amir with a calm look on his face, I tried burying my face into the book on my desk, darn it! I whispered as I sneezed a little, hey! I'm Jeffery, a boy about the same height as me with dark brown eyes would say to me as his arm reach out for a handshake I'd reluctantly return the handshake, I'm Evans, I spoke calmly as I returned to my book.
Amir, this is the first I'd see you approach anyone with less hostility before, don't tell me he owes you a favor Jeffery spoke while he took a seat beside me as he laid his head on my desk, well for your info we're just friends Amir said while looking away like a shy 5-year-old, by the way, have you seen Matt and victor today amir asked Jeffery, yeah, I did catch a glimpse of them at the field with a group of juniors.
Who wouldn't know Matt and Victor of Amir's group the violent duo who are known for their rebellious and unruly behaviors those two are considered more as brothers than friends, rumor even has it that "they've got the same mother but one of them was sold out to a different family", silly right? Yeah, that's what I thought too.
"The teacher is in the hallway!" a student yelled as everyone rushed to their sits.
You could almost hear the silence in the room as this tall slim figure walked into the classroom filling the air with her perfume she wasn't your average high school teacher she had shoulder-length red hair with a smile on her face, she is a perfect definition of a goddess yeah that's my opinion.
She'd walk to her desk taking a seat at the top, Ummm what do we do today? she muttered, "Vivian can I get everyone's homework on my desk thank you".
She sounded a little tired from the way she spoke.
The class rep would begin approaching each student desk slowly taking their homework's, "shit shit shit!!!!" I didn't bring my homework Amir whispered as he went through his bag he'd turn around looking worried, more like you didn't attempt doing it, I said to myself, here have mine, what? Amir asked while holding my arms in surprise, he was closer than usual, more like "he was all up in my face".
"yeah you can have mine what are friends for" I'd say with a smile on my face. "You owe me" I'd say to myself, Amir was still in shock as he grabbed my homework then handed it to the class rep.
The class rep would take a look at me as she noticed what happened my gaze would be fixed on her as we made contact and in that quick instance I realized I sat behind the prettiest being that was ever created, she'd pass by as she continued with her duties.
"Here miss Peggy" Vivian spoke, alright that would be all Vivian you can have your seat miss Peggy said, so I heard one of you didn't submit your homework and who would that naughty student be? miss Peggy spoke as she walked gracefully towards my desk with one arm on her waist, she bent over as she whispered into my ear ''meet me at my office once school is over'' while she poked my cheeks, I'd release a huge sigh as I focused till the class was over.
I'd quickly reach for my bag as I attempted to get to miss Peggys for my punishment, hey Evans!, amir called at me before I could walk through the classroom door, "thanks for having my back, you took a fall for someone you just made friends with today" his arm went over my shoulders, it was this point I felt the need to disappear, "yeah it's all good I wasn't thinking for a moment" I said with a smile on my face as I walked into the hallway.
I'd arrive in front of miss Peggys office with both arms in my pocket as I sighed "this would be a drag" I said to myself.
Umm.... hello, Evans you kinda dropped this while you were stepping out of the class, I'd turn to my left staring carefully at her, she took notice of me staring at her, "could you please stop" she said while she covered her face with the notebook she had with her, here I came to give this she placed a notebook in my hand and then ran off."
What was that all about?"I said to myself then noticed she dropped her hand towel.