Wednesday 9th March - a new life

"Passangers boarding flight at 5pm please make you way to your boarding gates, this is the last announcement. "

I barley made it to the plane. I got a few stares from some people. They were probably wondering why a 14 year old girl was alone on a 12 hour flight.

As I looked for my seat I couldn't believe it. Walker, my ex crush was sitting on the seat right next to mine. I reread the seat over and over again.

I WAS GONNA SLEND 12 HOURS NEXT TO MY EX!

The last time we talked was when he left the squad.

As I sat down he also felt very uncomfortable. For the first few hours of the flight, I watched a few movies and had dinner. Walker and I haven't said a word to each other. Just as I was about to sleep he started talking:

"I heard you're loosing a lot of followers."

"Yeah." I replied

"So why ARE you going to Feance anyways?"

"You might not belive this but a fan sent .e a ticket and everything and said she tried escaping to Paris a few years ago and she feels better now"

"Wow that-"

"OK I know it sounds silly but I didn't wanna deal with all the drama."

"Yeah don't worry I get it."

Walker and I talked for a whole 2 hours about life, music, relationships ect..

"So... do you have anywhere to stay? I could let you stay with me for a while. My parents are also letting me stay in Rrance for about a year."

"Really?!?"

I was soo happy and hugged him. Rhat hug lasted a while though. I went to bed with a HUGE smile on my face.

I was soo happy for tomorrow. I was gonna spend a full year with my ex. Living with your ex is wierd enough but for a full year?!?!

We also decided to be quiet on social media so people wouldn't get wrong ideas and no one would come looking for me.

The next morning, I opened my phone and to my surprise, my mom has posted on social media that I was missing.