Wednesday March 16th-

As we got to the house that Walkers family rented, I knew this was gonna be a good year. It was a HUGE house and a beautiful one too.

It was a 3 floor home not too far from the airport which might come in handy. As I got to my room on the 3rd floor, I fell I love, litterally.

There was a huge bed, a big desk, a huge walk in closet and a connected bathroom. Walkers room was just next to mine so if I needed anything he said he would help me.

The Bryant's also hired a chef so we would have cooked meals and a cleaner who came once a week.

Walker's parents didn't know about me yet but we couldn't keep hiding me for long. We decided that if I was able to settle in in a week, we would tell him.

I opened my phone and saw 50 missed calls from my mom and 1000 messages from friends, family and even fans. Even my ex friends asked if I was ok.

But since Walker and I promised to go off social media I dexieed to used my old iPhone and wait to get a France number before going on social media.

The chef told us he had made us food and we went to eat.

He made us a bruch. We each got a plate with eggs, sausage, potatoes, bacon, toast and pancakes. After eating we had cookies and talked even more. I was starting to enjoy my life again! I guess this was the right decision.