021

As Elena sat in her seat like a child, she ignored Bakugo and kept her eyes at the match. She saw Midoriya smiling in slight amazement at Todoroki. "I swear, I still don't understand why I'm friends with that psycho." Elena asked and sighed however she still felt pride over it. "Because you're the same. Psychos." Bakugo said in a teasing manner.

Elena clicked her tongue before looking at Midoriya. "With those injuries. He definitely won't win. Considering Todoroki's using his left side now." Elena said. She watched Todoroki put his right foot down into the ground as he made an tower of ice while using his fire too. Elena saw Midoriya activate his quirk at the same time, ripping the clothing on his left leg in the process.

That was when Cementoss finally took action as Todoroki fired a huge ice tower at Midoriya, almost the same one that he used at Sero. At the same time Midoriya ran on it using his quirk in his legs as Todoroki began putting up his left hand to fire at him.

Midoriya began charging at Todoroki with his right hand as he got closer. At the same exact time, Cementoss created five large walls of cement in between. Making the explosion even bigger as the mix between ice, fire, and power was met. A huge shock wave was sent through the whole stadium as Elena held onto her chair. Shoji had to hold onto Mineta so that he wouldn't fly away.

"W-what the hell?!" Elena yelled as she used her telekinesis to protect her eyes from the incoming ice parts. As the wind stopped, all that was left was smoke.

"What w-was that just now? What the heck is up with your class!" Mic asked Aizawa through the speakers.

"The air that had been cooled throughly was suddenly heated up and expanded." Aizawa explained. "That's what created this explosion..? Just how hot was that?! Jeez, I can't see a thing!" Mic whined.

"Hey, who won the match?!" Mic asked as Midnight held her head, standing up. As the smoke finally cleared, Midoriya was visable from afar. He was standing up against a blue and white wall, looking absolutely terrible.

People in the class gasped as they saw his state. Elena's eyes widened as she stood up, Bakugo immediately reacted and grabbed her hand to make sure she didn't leave.

Midoriya collapsed after a few seconds, landing on the ground with a thud. "M-Midoriya is out of bounds...Todoroki advances to the third round!" Midnight said as she whipped with her whip.

Todoroki stood with half his jacket burnt up as he panted. "Oi. That's hot." Elena mumbled as she felt her chair. "You think that half-n-half bastard is hot?" Bakugo asked in a angry manner. "Wha- Oh." Elena asked in a confused manner before looking at Todoroki. "I mean, he doesn't look bad, but I meant the chair- it's smoking hot from the heat." Elena chuckled and looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo's face became slightly red as he looked away, clicking his tongue. However soon Elena heard the crowd talking.

"He egged that guy on only to be defeated..."
"You mean he didn't have a plan? He was just provoking him?"
"Did he want to beat Todoroki, or lose to him?"
"Either way, that was some crazy power.."
"But he can't be a pro hero if he's injured every time he attacks."
"He attacked, despite that, though."
"He's got spirit."
"I thought he was interesting until the cavalry battle, though.."

The people began talking about Midoriya. Elena heard Bakugo grumble beside her as he frowned. "Awh, damn. I have my next battle soon. I have to leave." Elena sighed before leaving.

"I'll come with you!" Kirishima said and stood up. "Come on, Bakugo." Kirishima said. "And why should I come?" Bakugo asked rudely.

"Maybe because Elena might want something encouraging before?" Kirishima said in a slight angry manner. Bakugo clicked his tongue before standing up. "Fine. But only because I have to go to Recovery Girl again." Bakugo lied through his teeth to try and find an excuse.