Becoming enemies of anti-deforestation movements and moving onto a floating rock

Takes place between S6 and S7.

Kinda unrelated but can I just say how much I flipping LOVE fics that take place in this time period and show the entire moving process of the ninja. I've read only read one or two fics about this so far and they're always so fun to read and I REALLY want more of them. 😤

Anyway I hope you enjoy! (And sorry for any typos!!)

💧🌺💧

Dear Diary,

FSM, moving to a floating chunk of land is much harder than I thought it was gonna be. The past few days have been filled with so much chaos that I don't even know where to start.

First was the process of getting actual permission to move there (the temple is a somewhat historical building afterall) This resulted in so much paperwork being done! I'm pretty sure that there had been enough paper involved for us to become enemies of any anti deforestation movement. I was fortunately not invloved in this for the most part however, Sensei was, and he had to do so much signing that I'm actually suprised that he hasn't grown abs on his fingers yet.

While us ninja weren't involved in this for the most part. We did have to do some small things like signing documents and all that jazz meaning that we also had to go with sensei to some fancy office building where all the paper work was being done. We did this for two whole weeks and after the first couple of days we started getting bored of sitting in the waiting area.

After thinking of ways to entertain ourselves the guys (By that I mean Kai, Cole and Jay) came up with something crazy.

They decided to make NikNoks.

in a public building.

I wish I was joking.

Imagine for a second that you're an average Joe that has gone to this fancy office building for some reason. You sit in the waiting area when out of the corner of your eye you see three teenage guys twerking in front of a camera held by another teenage guy with the most neutral expression ever. Standing off to the side are two more teenage kids: One laughing his butt off and the other one looking equally horrified. (Seeing Kai doing that dance gave me nightmares for weeks)

However those three did end up trending on NikNok a few days later so....worth it, I guess? My particular favourite NikNok is the one where Sensei walks in on all of them NikNok dancing (which also happens to be the one that got the most views)

After that Fiasco came the process of actually packing up stuff and moving to our new location. Which was suprisingly not that chaotic. Honestly the only part of the packing process that caused us any problems was aqquiring cardboard boxes (You can hear anti deforestation movements getting even more mad after the word cardboard)

However the process of leaving the house is only considered calm if you forget the couple hundred trips we had to take to get something one of us forgot. (Mr cuddlywomp, My diary, Cole's leftover cake, etc etc)

Then came the part of actually moving in.

As soon as Sensei opened the temple door, everyone (including me) ran into it like maniacs and immediately began selecting rooms. Some of which weren't even designed to be bedrooms. The room which Kai claimed turned out to be the living room, The room that Cole claimed turned out to be the kitchen (and he still wanted to claim it as his room even after being told what it actually was) and the room that Lloyd tried to claim was just a really large shower stall.

But enough of that. Let me tell you about the room that I chose because I absolutely love it. Mainly because of the built in window seat but can you blame me?! They are just so gosh darn pretty and aesthetic. I finally get to be in the Lofi girl art work of my dreams! They are just the perfect place to unwind after a long day.

Anyway, while we were picking out rooms, we realised that we were one room short. And Jay was the only one that hadn't picked a room for himself.

He jokingly suggested that him and I share a room. I laughed at that but you should have seen Kai's response. He immediately bolted far into the hallways of the temple and managed to find a whole room (heck he managed to find two whole rooms) that neither of us noticed. Which were both (to Kai's relief probably) placed as far from my room as possible (As though I wouldn't even think of sneaking into Jay's room at night for cuddles).

Anyway Jay chose the one which was nearest to the bathroom.

After that the only thing left was to set everything in it's proper place. But by then it was too late to do anything so after eating a quick dinner we decided to hit the rack.

Jay and Kai were convinced that ghosts were still inhabiting the place because they went around doing all sorts of hocus pocus to drive them away. They only stopped after Zane threatened to make them kiss each other on the cheek as a form of apology for when their next fight happened which immediately made them stop everything they were doing. (In case you dont know, Zane aways passive aggressively makes us apologise to each whenever we get into a fight)

We still slept in the same room on three air mattresses that night though. (Mainly because nobody was really ready to sleep separately yet but shhh we aren't ever gonna admit that out loud)

The next day we were given the task to set up the temple. As in put all our stuff in it's respective place.

But turns out we kinda sorta got our boxes mixed up-

Yeah, maybe we should have listened to sensei when he told us to label our stuff.

Zane opened "His" box to find a bunch of Kai dolls inside, Jay found half of his clothes in one of my boxes (That wasn't accidental but I won't tell him that. He'll tease me to the moon and back about it!) And poor Lloyd had the misfortune of accidentally opening up a box containing Sensei's underwear thinking that the box belonged to him. The poor guy had to drink bleach afterwards to forget what happened.

After everything was in it's place and everyone's clothes were with their proper owners (Some of Jay's hoodies are still in my closet but Shhhh) We now had a million empty cardboard boxes in our possesion. But instead of discarding them like normal people we decided to make a box fort with them.

Not going to lie it was actually kind of fun and the end result stood over 9 feet tall and was 7 feet wide. (Anti-deforestation movements hate us even more now) we hung out in it for a while and I have to say the timing that we chose to build this thing was just perfect. You have no idea how amazing it feels to watch the sunset in a box fort situated on a floating rock. Even Sensei, who came out to give us tea, stayed in one corner of the fort to look at the sunset through one of the cardboard windows.

Alas all things come to an end, meaning it was time for us to remove our box fort.

We managed to discard most of the boxes but as we went outside to get the last few..... they flew into the ocean below. Zane tried to catch them but almost fell into the ocean himself.

FSM now we're hated by anti-deforestation movements AND marine wildlife preservation movememts.

Anywho that's basically all the stuff that happened during the moving process. We still have some stuff to unpack but in general we've settled down.

So yeah that's my entry for today.

-Nya

💧🌺💧