022

"Start!"

Elena immediately got into a fighting stance, Todoroki doing the same. Todoroki fired ice at Elena as she began flying up into the air, dodging it. As Elena began to fly up, Todoroki fired another batch of ice at her, however it actually reached her, accidentally grabbing her mid air. "Damn!" She groaned before teleporting herself down on the ground behind him, she quickly used her telekinesis to trap him, trying to push him out of bounds.

But when doing so, Todoroki quickly put up an ice wall behind him that shocked Elena as she let him go. "What the hell am I suppose-" She began, only to be interrupted by the massive explosion of Ice that was fired at her, trapping her completely inside the ice.

"Haaah?! Yuuji seems to be trapped in the ice!!" Mic yelled. Cementoss quickly walked down from his little spot to try and check on the girl.

"Is she alive?"
"Did he kill her?"
"Won't that suffocate her?! He needs to melt that down quickly!"

The whole class A was standing up at this point, waiting for Elena to appear out of the ice. But no show.

"Stop the ma-" People began yelling in the crowd, but before they could react, Todoroki was smashed into the ground as red light was pushing him down. Elena stood behind him with red lightning all around her.

"Yuuji seems to have recovered! She got out of the ice without a single scratch!" Mic yelled in the speakers as the crowd cheered loudly. The class immediately sat down and sighed in relief. Bakugo's eyes widened before he smirked.

"Yeah, except for a fucking cold." Elena mumbled as she lifted Todoroki up into the air and smashed him into his own ice. "You asshole! Using the same attack on me as you did on Sero!" Elena yelled as she approached the ice, rage radiating around her.

Todoroki stood up as he had a sharp ice piece in his shoulder, blood coming out of it. Elena hissed at seeing the wound before looking back at him. Todoroki refused to look her into the eyes, however Elena still decided that it would be completely useless to brainwash him, since he could just activate his ice or fire to send a shock through his body and get out of it.

Todoroki stood in a fighting stance as he fired another load of ice at her. She used her telekinesis to smash the ice into pieces. As they did, she concentrated on the ice pieces and began firing them back at him like bullets.

The ice bits graced him on multiple spots on his body as she smirked. Elena quickly charged at him, seeing as he was distracted. She used her telekinesis to make herself lighter as she jumped and pushed her leg down right above his head, sending him into the ground with a loud bang.

"A direct hit!!" Mic yelled as the crowd cheered. Elena watched Todoroki put his hand down on the ground, attempting to freeze her feet into it, but she was quick to react as she floated into the air before grabbing his jacket and levitating as fast as she could with him out of bounds. 'This is good-' Elena thought, but before she could react, Todoroki had frozen her leg with his ice as she fell to the ground, the ice being too heavy.

"And Yuuji seems to have lost control!! Todoroki froze her!" Mic yelled. Todoroki was quick to freeze her as he held her arm and leg, freezing her in place. "I know the amount of limit you have. Using your quirk again would cause a faint, now wouldn't it?" Todoroki asked as he stood up, holding his head. Elena glared at him, attempting to teleport out.

Elena teleported out of the ice, feeing her head begin to hurt as she charged at him again. "I'm not loosing! I can't afford that!" She said as she used her telekinesis to make the punch even harder against his stomach.

Todoroki looked at her wide eyes as he flew back a couple of feet. He landed just by the end of the bounds, looking at her wide eyed as she radiated a red lightning around her. She looked even more scary then she did before.