Chapter 8

"Oct?" Jed said.
     "That would explain everything for sure, I should've figured it out before..." Octavius continued rambling, now sitting up and fiddling with his hands.
     "Octy?!" Jed tried again, a bit louder.
     "Y'know she's such a nice lady I hope she helps you find all the happiness you were ever looking for you really deserve it..." Octavius didn't seem to here, continuing his ramblings.
     "OCTAVIUS?!" Jedediah yelled, sitting up and grabbing the Roman by the shoulders. Octavius shut up and looked at Jed.
     "Jeez, you're more thick headed then I thought." Jed sighed. "I don't like Dahlia, at least not like that. I got upset then because of what she said." Jed admitted.
     "About...us?" Octavius asked slowly. Did Jed hate that people thought that? Did it disgust him? "So you were mad because she said everyone thought we were together but we aren't, so you hate that people thought that?" Octavius asked.
     "If you were grossed out by it you could just tell them that and I'm sure they'd stop thinking it." Octavius said awkwardly, not meeting Jed's eyes.
     "What?" Jed gave him a confused glance for a second before shaking his head. "No ya idiot! I got upset at what she said because I...because I love you!" Jedediah half yelled, face burning red.
Octavius felt frozen for a moment, his brain processing what Jedediah just said. He didn't know what to do or say, just being completely still and silent was all he could do at the moment.
Jedediah grew uncomfortable at his long silence and lack of movement. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't wanna tell ya cuz I thought it'd ruin our friendship...maybe I was right." Jed stood up and started to leave.
Octavius gave himself a small shake and quickly stood, not thinking when he dashed after Jedediah. "Jed wait-" he called after the cowboy.
Jedediah turned around and was met with Octavius crashing into him and giving him a kiss full on the mouth, the Roman wrapping his arms around Jed's neck.
     The two miniatures collapsed to the ground with a small crash from Octavius's armour. Octavius pulled away after a few moments and his brown eyes were locked with Jedediah's blue eyes.
     "I actually love you as well, I would've told you sooner but I wasn't sure if you were grossed out by it or not." Octavius said.
     "Naw, I never was. I didn't think much of it till me an you started becomin friendly and then it wouldn't leave my brain alone." Jed admitted.
     "You have a brain?" Octavius asked with a small grin. Jed rolled his eyes and pushed the Roman off of him.
     "Shocking, ain't it?" He laughed.
     "Very." Octavius said, standing up and holding a hand out to Jedediah. The cowboy took his hand and was hauled to his feet. He kissed Octavius on the cheek. "Hey, why are we still alive by the way?" The Roman asked.
     "Ahkmenrah wants ta stay, so we've got all the time in the world boy." Jed grinned wide at his now boyfriend. Octavius smiled back.
     "I'll hope to spend all of that time with a certain brainless cowboy." Octavius said fondly.
     "Boy, you'll have to be more specific, most of us down in my town are brainless cowboys." Jedediah said. He wasn't even joking at this point.
     Octavius let out a small huff of laughter at this. "You, you oaf, I don't even know any of the others." He giggled.
     "I know, I'm just kiddn Ocky." Jed ruffled his hair, reminding Octavius he had left his helmet under the bench. "Wanna keep watchin them constellations?" Jed asked.
     "That'd be nice." Octavius agreed. The two miniatures laid back down underneath the bench, cuddling in each other's arms. Later, they would have an argument over who was top but we don't show that part of the story here.

I guess it's complete then! Hope you like it. I love these two little boys, they're the life and soul of Natm, and Ahk is the spice-