3 - Want

Arriving at the next room, an aura of roses and candelas surrounded him. The walls were painted a light pink color and had numerous clocks on them. Even if they were covered in spiderwebs and dust, they were still ticking.

A few mirrors and candles were placed in the corner.

A specific clock caught Felix's attention, it was white and shaped like a birdhouse. Slowly he reached out to touch it. But before he could even get near it, the small window opened and the red chipping bird jumped out. Wiggling back and forth making a loud chipping sound.

Suddenly, a man, wearing a designer suit and an alpine hat in the color black, came walking out from nowhere. He had a few diamond rings on his fingers, as well as an Apple Watch on his wrist.

———————————————————————

Name: Han Jisung

Age: 21 / 09.14.2000

Hometown: Incheon - South-Korea

Legal Family: mother, father, sister

Case of death: attempted to take suicide by jumping into the river. Was later observed getting out alive, but never found. His father insisted that they dropped the case stating; that he ran away, and that he is not missing.

———————————————————————

He placed his finger on the red bird and placed it inside the clock again. When he turned back, he stopped and looked at Felix. Scanning him up and down.

As the watch on his wrist lit up, a notification popped up taking all of the strange man's attention.

Felix watched him as he took a seating on a wooden stool and dripped some drops of liquid from a small bottle into his eyes. After, he took out his phone and started playing games.

"What?" He asked annoyed once he felt Felix's gaze on him. The blond one shook his head and walked past him.

Jisung rested his head on his palm. Shaking his head slightly watched as the detective walked further into the building. "Dumb dumb people"

-

Felix observed his surroundings in awe. He was walking down a set of stairs, looking at the wall beside him. It was filled with Polaroids. Some black, some smiling people, and some people being tortured.

"Why does everyone here seem so familiar, have I met them before. Why can't I wrap my finger around it?" Felix questioned himself.

For a detective who has solved case after case, mostly without problems, it was quite frustrating. That the disappearance of seven people could make so little sense. 

Suddenly, a bright light flashed behind his back. Turning around, Felix was met by a guy dressed in a suit with a pink blazer. His glasses reflected the light.

"Who are you?" He asked as he placed his glasses down on the light table before him. The table was filled with pictures, film tapes anything related to cameras.

"Felix, Lee Felix. You?"

"Kim Seungmin"

———————————————————————

Name: Kim Seungmin

Age: 21 / 09.22.2000

Hometown: Seoul - South-Korea

Legal Family: mother, brother

Case of death: went to a club with his brother late at night, he later got caught up in a fight and was dragged away by a group of guys. They dragged him to an alleyway and beat him. The group was later found dead, as he was missing. The case was dropped after six months after the police did not find any clues to him.

———————————————————————