6 - Oddinary

Felix stumbled back as Changbin came closer. Thinking he was going to hit the wall, Felix kept on walking backward. But once again, things were not as he thought.

A set of elevator doors opened. Once Felix got in, he looked back at Changbin. As he was trying to catch his breath he noticed the sight around the other's nack. "Free Hug"

When the elevator door closed. The elevator started to move upwards.

Looking around himself Felix looked out the huge window behind him. Swing the city in front of him lighting up. Shining even if the sky was pitch black.

Felix put his hand into the pocket of the leader kicked and pulled out the lock. Flick in back and forth. But as he did it for the third time, the elevator came to a stop. So sudden.

The lights turned off. And once they turned on again, he was now facing the doors.

He could feel a hot breath coming from his left side. Meaning a person was standing close to him. Leaning into his ear.

"Do you want to be oddinary?" The person whispered.

"..."

"Didn't you read the yellow post-it note that followed with you little package I sent you?" He asked as he drew his finger over Felix's shoulder.

It was then it hit Felix. He had gone into the shop, deferment to be done as fast as possible. Solving the case. That he forgot.

He had spoken to almost everyone he had met.

"Shit" he muttered.

The person beside him let out a little laugh before walking to the other side. "So I'm going to ask you thin one more time. Do you want to be oddinary?"

After thinking for a few seconds. Felix nodded his head.

The man then walked in front of him. And to Felix's surprise, it was the being he had seen before, eating an apple.

He looked Felix deep in the eyes. "Yes or no"

"Yes"

The next thing that happened was; his thump flicking the lock open, and the being pushing him through the window of the elevator.

As if everything happened in slow motion. Felix fell through the window. Surrounded by broken glass as he fell. Further and further down.

-

Hyunjin stood there. Watching as another human being he fell under his control. Swing how broken people did everything they could to get something to call home.
Even if they looked fine on the outside. They were broken on the inside.

"Oddinary, such a funny word," he said to himself. Step by step, he walked closer to the edge.

As he saw Felix almost hitting the ground, he started leaning forward, until he fell over the edge too.

-

"Took you long enough" Jisung uttered once Felix came walking towards them. Wearing his new red attire. The eight of them shared a few glances before anyone spoke.

"So do we have a group name or anything?" Felix asked.

They all started looking at each other, waiting for someone to come up with an idea.

"What about...

...Stray Kids"