4 - To

As Felix walked over to him, he lifted a black birthday cake and showed it to him. "Want some?"

"No I'm fine" Felix declined as he gave the other a strange look. Seungmin placed the cake back on the table before taking the picture of Felix and showing it to him.

"Here," he reached out the picture.

Hesitantly Felix reached out his hand to take it, but he almost had it. Seungmin let go of it and let it fall on the floor.

"One step closer"

-

"There you go" Felix uttered as he dusted off the picture. But as he lifted his head he found himself in a different place.

In front of him was a man, lying on a couch with a newspaper covering his upper body and face. On the back of the newspaper was an article about a missing kid.

———————————————————————

Name: Yang Jeongin / I.N

Age: 20 / 02.08.2001

Hometown: Busan - South-Korea

Legal Family: Uncle, Aunt

Case of death: was last seen in the library arguing with a teacher. The teacher also when missing, but was found later in a crashed car in the countryside. Both are classified as dead.

———————————————————————

Felix carefully started removing the newspaper from the man in front of him, only to be pushed back.

Jeongin rose from the couch and walked over to Felix. Placed one hand on the table, bending forwards, getting closer to Felix.

The man was now hovering above him, holding on to the table behind his head. Jeongin stared deeply into the blond's eyes. Looking for anything. Once he realized there was nothing he would want he backed off and grabbed another newspaper from the table. Puts it on top of his upper body and face, then goes back to sleep.

There Felix was, having a terrified look on his face. He never expected a simple task as serving to have so many surprises.

Shaking it off, the detective walked towards the staircase.

On the newspaper now lying on top of Jeongin, there was an article similar to the one in the other newspaper. An article for a missing person. But this time, instead of Jeongins name, the name Lee Felix was printed.

-

"Yang Jeongin, ain't that that one kid that wasn't missing last year" Felix muttered as he kept walking down the stairs.

Suddenly, the sound of someone biting into an apple-filled the room.

Looking all around him, Felix's eyes landed on a being. Dressed in all black leader, sitting on the top of the railing a little higher up. Red hair and sharp eyes. Felix watched as the being turned its head towards him, revealing the red apple he had in his hand.

Felix let out a small breath as his heartbeat started to fasten. He wanted to lève this place. As fast as possible.

Taking one step at a time, he was almost by the end of the staircase when a crushed up soda can flew in front of his face. They can hit the wall like a dagger. Piecing through it.