worship - bucky barnes

pairings: bucky barnes x fem!reader
summary: As you prepare for another party at the Stark Tower, you find yourself feeling insecure about your body, which Bucky notices.
warnings: 18+ minors dni. smut. insecure!reader. mentions of insecurity/negativity towards own body. usage of endearments such as doll & sweetheart.

votes and comments are highly appreciated thank you! ♡

A party.

As if Tony Stark didn't already have enough parties to celebrate, he announced another, which landed on your today's to-do list. Rather than staying warm and cozy in your bed, you are expected to attend the event because, as Tony said, he has to showcase his incredible teammates and the mastermind behind his events. He might have meant it, but it was more of a bribe to get you to attend the party, which you organized.

"You ready for the party, doll?"

You took the fifth dress off your body and stood in front of the mirror as Bucky walked into your room. You knew it wasn't healthy to fill your mind with negativity, but facing yourself naked-bare and all your flaws exposed-was painful to witness. It was always a fight to see one's own attractiveness and you felt terrible.

"We shouldn't go," you muttered as you gave yourself another look. "I look awful."

Throughout your relationship history, it's always been unsettling to find your partner staring at your naked body. But when you met Bucky, you realized he was everything your partners weren't. Although it was never enough to change your feelings about yourself, it was enough to allow you to be at ease around him, to let go of the insecurities you knew Bucky loved and accepted.

You were about to turn when you felt a hand snaking around your bare waist all the way down to your hips. His warm breath cascaded down the back of your neck, sending chills down your spine. Bucky was always intimate, yet his touch always left you feeling as if you had never been touched before.

"You shouldn't be doing that," Bucky whispered, his soft lips playing along your neck, gently nibbling and kissing your delicate skin. Your back arched as a desperate whimper escaped your lips. How can a touch so pure and intimate feel so dirty?

"Do what?" You asked breathlessly.

"Hating the body that I worship." His arm draped behind you, his hands brushing up and down your arm in a casual yet possessive manner.

You casted a gaze over him. Bucky opted for a different look than his usual leather jacket and jeans. His slacks and coat were both blue, almost matching the hue of his stunning eyes; the overall effect was enough to drive you insane. Bucky had never been one to like dressing up, but tonight appeared to be an exception.

"Bucky," you murmured, your mind foggy with the need for his touch.

Bucky chuckled at your desperation. "What do you want, doll?" You were blissfully unaware of your hands reaching for his neck, softly tugging his dark brown hair. As he leaned closer to your ear, a deep laugh rumbles within his chest. "I need you to use your words, baby."