Act 1-Introduction

Miami, Flórida

2021, April 3

21:30

It was a cold night in Miami, a place famous for its beaches and the millionaires who lived there, also known for the high crime and gangs throughout the city. So high, that it was rare for a day to pass in complete silence... and today was not that day.

Near one of the beaches, on South beach street, there was a party going on. The sound was at maximum and if one got too close to the house one could almost go deaf. The only reason no one had gone to complain was because it was a mafia party, the daemones. They appeared to be just another ordinary mafia, but their members were... strange.

They had only appeared a few months ago, but even then they almost dominated the entire city. It was almost as if their members sprang up from the ground when there was trouble with them. In addition they had many goats. What did they do with them? Nobody knows, and certainly nobody wants to find out, let alone go near them.

Which was a surprise when a car arrived there.

A black Maverick had parked in front of the house, and out of it came a man. He was tall and wore a clumsy suit, with a white social shirt underneath. The strangest thing, however, was that he was wearing a black piranha mask with a red underside. Many would think that he was just another weirdo who was after a party. But he was after something else... blood.

Scene 1: FIRST BLOOD (Play In the face of evil)

The piranha kicked the door open, causing the criminal in front of her to fall face first onto the floor. Not giving him a chance, she grabbed his head and started pounding it repeatedly on the floor until his skull cracked and blood started staining his fancy black suit. She looked around and saw that she was in a hallway with a red carpet. Two doors to the left and an opening to the living room. He took the dead man's baseball bat and made his way to the first door.

Behind it were two daemones playing Black Jack. Before one of them could grab one of his weapons, she violently hit the head of the closest one, causing his head to spin backwards. When the other one reached for his rifle, the piranha kicked him and made him fall off his chair, where he had his head blown off by multiple blows of the club. The piranha quickly grabbed the shotgun and followed him to the other door.

Behind it there was only a criminal on the phone, surrounded by treadmills and exercise objects and a black and gray floor.

"For the last time, I'm not going to screw this job, you think I look like  who-what the fu-!" the piranha didn't give him time to finish his sentence and shot him, causing him to take a small flight and fall headfirst to the floor, his insides staining the floor red.

Sounds of footsteps started to come, she looked back and saw that two guys were coming to the room with knives and pipes. She fired two shots, causing one to lose his arm and the other to lose half his stomach. She went to the wall and peeked into the room, only to be met with shots from a silenced pistol that she dodged. She fired blindly into the room, knowing she hit it by the groans of pain the criminal gave.

She checked the room to find that there was a kitchen, in it there was a quiet guy in his earphone sitting in a chair and another muscular guy who was heading towards her, she shot him, in which she quickly killed him, however it caught the attention of the latter who grabbed his rifle and started shooting in her direction, she went back into the hallway and waited for him to arrive. As he passed, she quickly puched him with the stock of the weapon, causing him to fall to the ground. She stood over him and puched him again on the head, this one causing him to shut up and just bleed from half of his face being destroyed.